what are you listening to right now?

it's really underground black metal, one of the Norwegian members of opethforum.com found a cassette of theirs in a bargain bin and alerted us all to it. they're quite good actually, tasteful synth, incredible vocal range, the guitars are a bit derivative of celtic frost but still appropriate
I wouldn't be surprised if there was no record of their existence online, apparently there were only 50 presses of each album done by singer Nekkro Geigerssen in his basement on the vinyl press that the previous house owner left behind. all transfers to cassette, cd, and now dvd are unofficial copies

illidurit said:
it's really underground black metal, one of the Norwegian members of opethforum.com found a cassette of theirs in a bargain bin and alerted us all to it. they're quite good actually, tasteful synth, incredible vocal range, the guitars are a bit derivative of celtic frost but still appropriate
I wouldn't be surprised if there was no record of their existence online, apparently there were only 50 presses of each album done by singer Nekkro Geigerssen in his basement on the vinyl press that the previous house owner left behind. all transfers to cassette, cd, and now dvd are unofficial copies
yeah sometimes i forget how lucky i am to be in possession of this music

Yeah, I'm not really too much of a BM fan, but they pretty much rule, in my most humble and honest opinionated opinion.