What are you listening to these days???

Plus some technical metal, like Spiral Architect, Cynic, Spastic Ink, Atheist...

And, I forgot to mention, SADUS!!

Malevolent Creation: Retribution
Diabolic: Vengeance Ascending
Jungle Rot: Dead And Buried
Bloodbath: Bleeding Death
Death: Live In Eindhoven
Venom: In Memorium
Emperor: Prometheus: The Discipline Of Fire And Demise
Iced Earth: Burnt Offering (from Dark Genesis)
Houwitser: Rage Inside The Womb
Kreator: Violent Revelution
Napalm Death: Harmony Corruption
Benediction: Subconcious Terror (digipack)
Death: Sound Of Perserverence
Sinister: Diabolical Summoning/Cross The Styx (digipack)

I agree w/ VC. :lol

kreator-VR
destruction-the antichrist
overkill-feel the fire
amon amarth-the avenger
non exist sound samples (killer fuckn band, cant wait for the full lenght)

I have been listening mostly to some jazz/progressive stuff,some death/grindcore and lots of sentenced.

Mainly the usual stuff...although I've been listening to a LOT more Anthrax lately (I must've listened to "Medusa" 55 times since Thursday)...but I've also started to listen to some jazz/fusion type stuff. I found my dad's Mahavishnu Orchestra, Return to Forever CD's lying around, and I've listened to 'em a few times since yesterday.

Anyone that's not familiar with Return to Forever, they're comprised of Chick Corea (Insane keyboardist), Al DiMeola (INCREDIBLE guitarist...and to think he was only 20 at the time the Return to Forever CD I was listening to was recorded...it's just insane!), Stanley Clarke (Amazing bassist...), and Lennty White (Phenomenal drummer...)

Al DiMeola is fucking wicked.I can't believe how good he is.wish he was into metal....

I preffer Jaco Pastorius above all jazz bass players

I've been trying to stay away from depressing/very angery music like Sentenced, Cannibal Corpse, etc. that might make me go insane. I just got another bitter taste of Hell again.
I'm listening mostly to Borgnagar (sp?)-Emperisim; In Flames-Colony; Testament-PWYP amoung others; and Manowar-Kings of Metal

Right now I'm listening a lot at Bolt Thrower almost all their stuff, but most Mercenary and The IVth Crusade.

And the new albums from King Diamond and Blind Guardian rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:headbang: