What are you listening to?

Machine Head's "Through the Ashes of Empires" - this record is rivalling WCFYA for record of 2003, and I didn't think anything would come close - it is amazing.

Playlist for this week

Dead Kennedys-their live album
NOFX-pump up the valium
Lamb of God-as the palace burns
Anthrax-Summer Tour Cd disc 2
Anthrax-Among the Living
Johnny Cash-Cover Songs
NWA Best of Volume 1
Misfits-12 Hits from Hell
Iron Maiden-Live after Death
SOme all metal Cd I made

Reactions: DarbysDad
toxicmosh said:
new king diamond,we've come for you all, new static x

Thanks for mentioning that there's a new King Diamond CD out. I haven't been checking out his web pages lately so I had no idea he had a new one out. I'm definately gonna get it. I've always liked his songwriting.

Rock On!

anthrax_moshing_maniac said:
Because they suck maybe?!?! they have been one of the biggest bands in the UK for ages there shit
OK, anthrax moshing maniac says Coldplay suck, so they must. I won't listen to them anymore, this way I could be cool too.

Since Monday sucks and you all might need to vent I'll talk trash and you can vent on me. What is up with Dream Theatre being mentioned on an Anthrax board? Aren't they some crap version of Styx? Bring it on and Happy Monday. I'm ready for beer. :Spin:

Hemi said:
The new Dream Theater is kicking my ass all over the place!!!! Their most metal effort yet.

It is very heavy it may just be the most metal they've ever been. Though Sceens From a Memory was also very heavy. A lot of people are saying that they wrote the album Metallica should've. There is a lot of old Metallica influence on it. But then again as good as Metallica used to be I don't believe they were or are as musically gifted as the members of Dream Theater are.

Rock On!