all right now for a new thread..what are u listening to in your car stereo

dbluntman

May 3, 2005
alright what i am about to say may cause some of U to say YUK...ah..what the hell I've been listening to creed actually from the human clay album..i think this album has a lot of dark moods...in which i like..the big fat catchy guitar riffs are killer in my opionion...lyric wise are O.K. but no poet imo..but u gotta respect scott stapp for shutting the hell up on fred durst..challenging durst on a fight for charity... I think is pretty gutzy..

I also been listening to vol 8 the threat is real..killer album..fav song stealing from a thief..circle to circle wathcing in silence... maiden's dance of death and pantera's vulgar..a new level and mouth of war are my fav....:headbang:

Everyday on the job i listen to a huge collection of songs from every band i like on my mp3 player. Great way to catch up on stuff not heard in a while at other peoples expense. Gotta love it.

I got my minidisc player packed with Anthrax....i was listening to tool tonight in rush hour, hell it could have been a 3 hour commute with enough tool it wouldn't have made a difference. I just listen and totally forget about time and space.

Now Metal Thrashing Mad and Catharsis at 111 mph is quite good too.

Ive got an mp3 cd player in my car. ATM im playing my most recent complation:

Anthrax- All of joey era + SOWN
Megadeth- RIP, PSBHB?, Countdown, System has failed
Opeth- Blackwater Park, Ghost Revs, Still Life
SOD- My favourite songs from both studio albums
Dream Theater- Images and words, awake, and some of my fav songs from there other releases
Then there is just random tracks from Vai, Iced earth, Rollins Band etc.

well let's see, I'll name the stuff I listen to a lot lately, with my mp3 player in the car, without naming specific albums because it takes too long

Radiohead
The Mars Volta
Pink Floyd
David Gilmour
Yes
Opeth
Jethro Tull
Dream Theater
King Crimson
Rush
Porcupine Tree
Kansas
Paatos
Brand X
Comus
Gentle Giant
Arctic Monkeys
Morte Macabre
Rush

BLS - Mafia
Rob Zombie - Educated Horses
Rebel Meets Rebel - s/t
Arch Enemy - Doomsday Machine
Nuclear Assault - Third World Genocide
Christopher Cross - The Very Best of Christopher Cross

Toaday I listned to the new Tool album and the new Every Time I Die record which I like a lot. I feel that the Tool record starts really strong and then they get more and more self indulgent as it goes on. Kind of like how the last one did. But what the fuck do I know!