Diamonds Of Mankind 4:56 Twilightning Plague-House Puppet Show
Worldchanger 4:49 Jorn The Gathering
Somebody's Waiting 3:09 Keel Keel
No Quarter 7:01 Led Zeppelin Led Zeppelin [Disc 3]

The Devil Cried 6:01 Black Sabbath The Devil Cried - Single
The Final Sin 5:43 Solitude Aeturnus Beyond the Crimson Horizon
Dead Winter Days 7:51 Agalloch Pale Folklore
The Will to Give 7:35 Woods Of Ypres Pursuit of the Sun & Allure of the Earth
Within My Flesh 4:51 Novembers Doom To Welcome The Fade (Disc 1)
Turnaround 7:08 Pride Of Lions The Roaring Of Dreams
Far Cry 5:18 Rush Far Cry - Single
Tuna 1613 4:23 Therion Gothic Kabbalah [Disc 1]
Like I've Never Been Gone (Live In Houston, TX, 1983) 7:31 Robert Plant
Nine Lives (Box Set) [Remastered]
Kiss of Death 4:07 Warlock Triumph and Agony
L.O.V.E. Machine 3:51 W.A.S.P. W.A.S.P.
Midnight Mover 3:06 Accept Metal Heart
A toute le monde 4:28 Megadeth That One Night - Live In Buenos Aires
Keeper of the Seven Keys 13:32 Helloween Keeper of the Seven Keys - The Legacy World Tour (Live In Sao Paulo)

Anything to make a buck off the ignorant.

The I-People....

read this..

http://www.anti-ipod.co.uk

The tiny and insignificant box of memory chips known unto us as the iPod is warping the minds of it's users (otherwise known as iPeople), rendering them incapable of communication and destroying our culture - why talk when you can inject yourself with another dose of musical disharmony through the syringe of the iPod?

Simply so that you can grasp the sort of perverted and implacable minds that we are dealing with here when talking of the iPod producers, take a look at these somewhat disturbing pictures of babies:

Basically- iPods suck! Rise against this cult!
ipodssuck_valueshirt.jpg

Spread the hate! To help you along the path of anti iPodness here is an ever growing collection of anti iPod merchandise at very reasonable prices. All major credit cards are accepted. The company which deals with the sales are American which is why the pricing is in US dollars. To convert the prices you can do it for free at www.xe.com

I actually found my iPod Shuffle the other day, and loaded it up for the 5K. I had Dream Theater (Master Of Puppets official bootleg), Husker Du and - forgive me - Huey Lewis & The News keeping me focused.

I did order a Coby 20GB MP3 player from J&R.com on Friday - $130, and it got good reviews. Wife's gonna kill me when that shipment comes to the door. Thraxx will be able to hear the scream in California... "You bought WHAT!?!" :Smug: :lol:

I was anti-Ipod for a long time and only got one about a month ago. I thought it was just too much trouble to upload all my cds and transfer them over. However, now that I have it, I realize what I was missing. That little fucker goes everywhere with me. When I am in work and run downstairs to get some lunch, I listen to it. Grocery shopping - listen to it. Walk home five blocks - listen to it. I only wish I had bought the 4gb Ipod.

Agreed. I forgot how much I liked some of the CDs that I had not listened to in years. I also have some CDs I did not give a fair chance when I bought them. I am able to enjoy my music collection much more easily when it's all in one portable device. Yes, it might get broken or stolen, but so might a lot of things I own. I always have the mp3s backed up on my computer (and probably DVD eventually), so I know if I ever lose my iPod I can eventually replace it when I have the money and easily upload the old songs. It's also nice to know if my CDs are ever lost, stolen and ruined I still have my mp3 backups, unless my computer, iPod and data DVDs are all stolen too.