Equipment for listening music thread.

Sony and Bose Headphones.
Sony Cd Player.
Sony 5 Disk Changer and Reciever
15 Inch KLH floor speakers with subwoofers
Philips Comp speakers with the seperate Subwoofer thingy

I want/need a Zune but im not going to pay for one to be shipped all the way to Sweden from the states. Does anyone know when they will be released in Europe?

Maybe never and when I had some problems with it and contacted Microsoft UK they basically said they aren't kitted out to deal with them and I'd have to send it to America to get it repaired.

I wont be buying any more Zunes.

If you want a good iPod alternative Sony have a good range of MP3 players as do Cowon.

The Cowon iAudio S9 looks very exciting. If I were looking for a 16GB or less model I would consider either that one or a Sony model over a Zune.

The thing with Zunes is a lot of their features only really work if you live somewhere where a lot of people have them....

NO,

you need a pre amp and an amp AND speakers if you want to use a separate turntable.

Buying a very old all in one system will be cheap, and sound shite.

Some Turntables have a integrated preamp. Some amplifiers have a integrated phono preamp.

If there's not preamp anywhere it's going to sound THIN as you wouldn't believe and you're going to have to crank up the volume all the way up just to hear something.

Anyway here's what I use:

Denon AVR-1905
avr1905lrg.jpg

Denon DCM 280
denon_dcm_280.jpg

Pro-Ject Debut III Turntable
debut3web.jpg

Pro-ject MKII phono preamp
phonoboxmkii.jpg

Paradigm Monitor 7
paradigm_monitor_7.jpg