You Ipod/Mp3 listening habits......

I refuse to buy one of those damn things.....There is just something about taking all that time to upload your music onto something the size of an index card only to probably drop and break it, or even worse, have some Wiggmasta Flex steal it and delete all of my metal...Fuck Ipods, son
wigger15344hw9.jpg

That is all.

I was anti-Ipod for a long time and only got one about a month ago. I thought it was just too much trouble to upload all my cds and transfer them over. However, now that I have it, I realize what I was missing. That little fucker goes everywhere with me. When I am in work and run downstairs to get some lunch, I listen to it. Grocery shopping - listen to it. Walk home five blocks - listen to it. I only wish I had bought the 4gb Ipod.

How is your not smoking going?

I was anti-Ipod for a long time and only got one about a month ago. I thought it was just too much trouble to upload all my cds and transfer them over. However, now that I have it, I realize what I was missing. That little fucker goes everywhere with me. When I am in work and run downstairs to get some lunch, I listen to it. Grocery shopping - listen to it. Walk home five blocks - listen to it. I only wish I had bought the 4gb Ipod.

How is your not smoking going?

I don't know, I will probably get one eventually. It just won't be for a while because I am always behind in the times for everything:lol:

I fell off the wagon and I am smoking again:ill: :erk: .

I don't know, I will probably get one eventually. It just won't be for a while because I am always behind in the times for everything:lol:

I fell off the wagon and I am smoking again:ill: :erk: .

I am usually behind on the times myself. It took me a long time to convert from tape to CD and I generally don't get the whole downloading music thing. I don't own a cell phone and only last year got voice mail. But I love my Ipod and my flat screen TV. Other than that, I might as well rub two sticks together to cook the wooly mamoth my husband hunted during the day. :lol: Ok, I'm not that bad, but I could be.

Sorry to hear that you are smoking again. When you are ready, you'll do it and stick with it. You are only a quitter, though, when you stop trying.

My Dell DJ starting acting up so i copiedall the songs on a DVD. From all the research i have done..... it now a paper weight. So i bought this....

creative_zen_vision_portable_media_player_1.jpg

Not as metal as hamsters

HAMZIG !

i postponed the switch to an mp3 player for a long time, then i got one for christmas (a very generous gift) now i take it every where. when i'm running and a kick ass tune comes on (like anywhere but here) i look down and realise my rpms jumped up about 10 or 15. also when i'm at super walmart late at night i put it on and don't have to listen to any of the ghetto chater or wanna be rappers who are also there shopping

The I-People....

read this..

http://www.anti-ipod.co.uk

The tiny and insignificant box of memory chips known unto us as the iPod is warping the minds of it's users (otherwise known as iPeople), rendering them incapable of communication and destroying our culture - why talk when you can inject yourself with another dose of musical disharmony through the syringe of the iPod?

Simply so that you can grasp the sort of perverted and implacable minds that we are dealing with here when talking of the iPod producers, take a look at these somewhat disturbing pictures of babies:

Basically- iPods suck! Rise against this cult!
ipodssuck_valueshirt.jpg

Spread the hate! To help you along the path of anti iPodness here is an ever growing collection of anti iPod merchandise at very reasonable prices. All major credit cards are accepted. The company which deals with the sales are American which is why the pricing is in US dollars. To convert the prices you can do it for free at www.xe.com

i hated talking to the people around me before the ipod was invented. if i go some where and there's cool people to chat with i won't take it out but, the worlds full of dick heads so the music of anthrax in my head phones might pull me back from the edge of killing someone.

so the ipod is your friend not your enemy

I've noticed groups of kids standing together with the ipods on. I wear nmine when I work out. When I'm running I don't want to hear myself huffing and when I'm lifting I don't like to be bothered with people. They now make some sort of mp3 player that uses your skull bones so you can listen to music while swimming.