What are you listening to?

forgottenglory said:
You can tell that Sean Kelly is writing from experience

the line "i'm gonna take back the records that i gave to you last year" has a delicious retrò flavour! :p

Anyway, give a chance to Ky Anto's other band, Robin Black And The Intergalactic Rockstars: the debut album "Planet Fame" is a must, fantastic cheesy bubblegum rock'n'roll with bits of 70's glam. How could you resist songtitles like "some of you boys and most of you girls will love me", "more effemminate than you" and "suburban sci-fi" ? :lol:

At Fates Hands - FATES WARNING

I had a strong urge since I first saw the video for Through Different Eyes to buy some Fates Warning CDs. So I went out yesterday and got Parallels and Perfect Symmetry.
This is my first listen and it is of course going to take a few spins to get into them but I can say that first impression is that there are incredible melodies, superb musicianship and a great singer.

I have seen Robin Black and The Intergalactic Cowboys live a couple of years back in London. Pure 80's glam the way I loved it in the 80's.

I am listen to mu ears ringing because of yesterday's gig: the volume was quite loud!I went to see Tony McAlpine with Billy Sheehan and Virgil Donati. Ok, I went to see billy and f**k the rest! :lol:
I am usually bored by instrumental music and this was no exception, but Virgil Donati's drum solo was incredible: somewhere between drumming virtuoso and the circus! :p

Listening (and watching) Porcupine Tree's Arriving Somewhere dvd. I'm home alone this weekend so I can blast it at full volume :kickass:

Brilliant dvd. Great sound and this time the "arty" video effects actually work.