What are you listening to?

LavagesOfTime said:
Crash Diet - Rest In Sleaze.

FG, do you know crash diet ? If not, you have to! :D

You told me about them sometime back. I checked their website and listened to their music which I found to be quite good. I will have to get their CD one of these days. At the moment I have a crush on Vanden Plas and on your recommendation I bought the limited edition of Colour Temple from Ebay. I'm waiting for it to come. By the looks of it I'm going to buy all VP albums soon, maybe one a month. I will get Crash Diet afterwards.

Have you heard of Crash Kelly? I had never heard of them prior to seeing them open for Enuff Z'Nuff. They put on a killer performance which I thought was better than EZN's. Check their album Penny Pills sometime. Reminds me of vintage Thin Lizzy.

- I really like Crash Kelly!
- Crash Diet's Rest In Sleaze seems to be almost impossible to find, infact prices on ebay are quite high. We hope to find it in japan (we'll spend our honeymoon trip there, in october), indeed. There's 4 songs on myspace, plus two more demos linked on the blog, guess you have checked them.
- Colour Temple SE is well worth the money you spent! :D

LavagesOfTime said:
- I really like Crash Kelly!
- Crash Diet's Rest In Sleaze seems to be almost impossible to find, infact prices on ebay are quite high. We hope to find it in japan (we'll spend our honeymoon trip there, in october), indeed. There's 4 songs on myspace, plus two more demos linked on the blog, guess you have checked them.
- Colour Temple SE is well worth the money you spent! :D

So when are you getting married?

I haven't received it yet. I ordered it new from an ebay store and should receive it in about a week now. But I already had CT on tape and have heard a few of the Accult tracks so I know I've gone for great quality stuff!

forgottenglory said:
So when are you getting married?

I haven't received it yet. I ordered it new from an ebay store and should receive it in about a week now. But I already had CT on tape and have heard a few of the Accult tracks so I know I've gone for great quality stuff!

Getting married on september, 30th. What a stress! o_O

There's two bonus tracks on CT SE, by the way, taken by the Fire single, released a couple of years before CT.

Excellent not too far away then...but please don't get stressed. Your wedding is one of, if not the greatest day of your life. It is meant to be fun. Just do what has to be done and go with the motion of it and you'll be fine. If you have a lot of people at your wedding and many of them might not be people you necessarily know, then the trick I used for my wedding to stay cool and composed was to look only at the people that I know. It made me feel confident and relaxed and the wedding ceremony was then a breeze and fun for me.

All the best...