What are you listening to?

any of the other, they are quite similiar to christ 0 (at least I guess, I still have to listen to it - surely they are not similiar to colour temple!). The special editions of Far Off Grace and Beyond Daylight feature two fantastic cover songs: Kiss of Death (Dokken) and Point Of Know Return (Kansas), respectively.

Have you bought the special edition of colour temple, with the bonus cd Accult ? It's great!

OK...I think I might get Far Off Grace first then as I like all the songs I've heard off it. I have Colour Temple on tape, which a friend did for me back in the day when Colour Temple first came out. I have a copy of Accult on CD. I will buy the limited Colour Temple Edition soon.

I can't accept VANDEN PLAS. Simply, I can't listen to them ... there's something in their music that unnerves me

LavagesOfTime said:
you're definitely addicted to Elegy, man! :D

You remember what happened with King Diamond recently? It's always like that with me. When I like a band or disc I can go on listening to the it for days. I do like Ian Parry but somehow I prefer Eduardo Hovinga's vocals as I find me more 'venomous' that Ian who is kinda tame compared to Hovinga. I have Manifestation of Fear and love it but it can't beat Lost. When you hear Hovinga go Spiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiriiiiits...it just takes me to the next level.

Right now listening to

Enough Is Enough - RATT

From Dancing Undercover. That band knows how to write infectious tunes!

I heard The God Thing, Far Off Grace, Spirit Of Live ... not for me :)

Ian Parry is one of my favouites singer ever