What are you listening to?

Any suggestions on where I can find any CDs from these guys? I've already checked eBay with no luck.

Don't know where you can get the CDs but you can listen to full tracks from all their four albums on the Conception website HERE

It seems that the band is reforming and I suspect that the old albums will be re-released soon. So don't go paying a fortune for them.

I don't know FG. Khan's voice developed a lot through this period. I'd say his voice sounds best Flow-Conception to Epica-Kamelot.

He still had the massive range, but a fuller tone and more control :)

If anybody is picking up a Conception album. I'd say go for Flow...though its a bit experimental in places.

That´s not fair !

I can´t listen to music I like while sitting in front of the computer. We are three people and the other ones don´t like "my" music. We have to listen to the radio...and that´s boring...

But I know what I want to listen to this evening : Threshold, Ayreon and Star One.

Next week the new PNC-Album will be released.

Frank

That´s not fair !

I can´t listen to music I like while sitting in front of the computer. We are three people and the other ones don´t like "my" music. We have to listen to the radio...and that´s boring...

But I know what I want to listen to this evening : Threshold, Ayreon and Star One.

Next week the new PNC-Album will be released.

Frank

:( I feel for you! I'd be in the same situation if it weren't for that ultimate wonder... headphones!!! :) I never leave for work without them or I'd go completely insane cause no-one around here listens to metal or even hard rock... :erk: I'm the company's metal-head! :headbang:

Can't you get some to wear at work? Or doesn't your job allow you that? :rolleyes:

Anyway, not to make you jealous but 'Exctint Instinct' is playing now... Sorry.