What are you listening to?

forgottenglory , thanks!
I like very-very much Mane Attraction of White Lion, but I don't like solo-albums of Mike Tramp.

What is the style of Return to the Pride?

I love all the WL albums and Mane Attraction is amazing...Return Of The Pride is an 80's band that is trying too hard to sound like they are still in the 80's. The songs sound week and the melodies are not that good, in my opinion. Maybe I'll have to listen to them again. Check their myspace to get a better idea. Pride, Big Game and Mane Attraction are way better than that. They should have evolved in their own style. If you want to listen to an 80's band that has evolved with class listen to Winger - PULL and the new album Winger IV.

I got into Damian via the Star One live CDs/DVD. I watched it every day for around three months in the fall of 2003. [...]In fact, it has my #1 & #2 favorite Threshold songs on it: Sanity's End & Surface to Air.

I haven't seen the DVD but I love the live album! "Into the black hole" is my fave song, featuring Damian at his best. Really, that's a killer song.

Sanity's End....mmmm...wonder where I got my name from? :rolleyes: One of these days I'll fix my signature and then... Curious?

Edit: Forgot to tell you that I'm listening to Warrel Dane - When we pray. A totally amazing song! 2nd time I heard it all hair on my arms went STATIC!
http://www.myspace.com/warreldane if you want to have a look/listen!

I prefer the heavier Accident, Chemical wedding and Tyranny of Souls but I like it for its strangeness as much as anything - it's just very different to the rest of his stuff and I would listen to it ahead of Tattooed

Okay, everey single albums should get a second chance, even Van Halens III:lol::lol: or Queensryches Q2K (but these two didn´t pass the test)
Accident is my favourite from Bruce.

Frank

ay_albums_itec_01.jpg

Ah ,my first intdoduction with Damian...