What are you listening to?

^ hahaha...probably for the kind of audience who watches BGT but there are refined people who don't watch BGT who surely would dig this....BGT is a good example of how errors and mistakes are inbuilt into the system and how everybody else has to cope with the short comings! LOL

(Wow, first post in a looooooong time)

Enslaved - Vertebrae - A black metal band who have been slowly turning in a prog metal band. Think melancholy and atmosphere.

Enslaved - Vertebrae - A black metal band who have been slowly turning in a prog metal band. Think melancholy and atmosphere.

There's no much future in Black Metal, isn't it? All you can do is AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

There's no much future in Black Metal, isn't it? All you can do is AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

I know exacty where you're coming from. For years i thought all Death/black metal was an unlistenable mess (some of it is), but there are a quite a few bands out there who do it well and in an engaging way.

I saw Enslaved at Bloodstock this year with no expectations and was pleasantly suprised, so much that i ordered a CD as soon as i returned and haven't stopped listening to it since :headbang:

Might give them a try then, i'm into the moody things i just dislike most black... Thurisaz was the first to win me over though http://www.thurisaz.be/
Their point of no return immediately got me hooked. But then again they sound a lt like Anathema in their doom metal glory.