What are you listening to?

I was at the Yngwie koncert in Gothenburg two days ago. He's still going strong for sure!

Listening to:
Kyrbgrinder - Defiance

/SE

Playing Blaze Bayley's new album 'The man who would not die'. Absolutely fantastic album, with gritty guitars, dark lyrics and great songs. A grower and very deep.

Ignore the fact that Blaze wasn't too good in Maiden, his solo stuff shines and is much heavier than you would expect!

Playing Blaze Bayley's new album 'The man who would not die'. Absolutely fantastic album, with gritty guitars, dark lyrics and great songs. A grower and very deep.

Ignore the fact that Blaze wasn't too good in Maiden, his solo stuff shines and is much heavier than you would expect!

i'll give it a try, becasue i liked the first 2 albums. But after his original band walked out on him i lost intrest.

YEAH! :headbang:

I saw him last week and he was mind blowing! Not too impressed by Ripper's stage moves though. Cartoon - caricature are the words that come to mind.

But Ripper's voice was (suprisingly, to me) good, though!!

Talking about stage moves - last time I saw Yngwie was in the early 90's and he's still doing the same old moves. :loco:

/SE

Edit: I should write something I listen to in order to post in this thread - right? Well, I'm at an internet cafe and haven't had any good music in my ears for the whole day, since listening to Skillet this morning (just bought the record and don't remember the name but it was from 2004, I think. :saint:)

But Ripper's voice was (suprisingly, to me) good, though!!

Talking about stage moves - last time I saw Yngwie was in the early 90's and he's still doing the same old moves. :loco:

/SE

Old moves maybe but at least Yngwie's was cool! Ripper's stage moves were cringe worthy. He obviously has a great voice. Unfortunately that was not to be heard as well as I would have liked as he was mixed too low in London. I am looking forward to the new Malmsteen album with Ripper though.

Right now listening to:
The Persecuted Won't Forget - TESTAMENT