What are you listening to?

Tie My Rope - Children Of Bodom.

(Blooddrunk sounds impressive, not as well as Follow The Reaper but it sounds better than Are You Dead Yet absolutely...)

Sometimes i think you just listen to bands that are not-so-liked to be "extreme" :lol:

Sometimes i think you just listen to bands that are not-so-liked to be "extreme" :lol:

Linkin Park might not be liked much on this particular board but compare their fanbase to COB's.

If you actually turn of the Necrophagist and listen to some bands that have some decent melodies that make you want to sing instead of rape murdered babies, then you'll understand why I like listening to this stuff.

Chester's voice is incredible. Mike's rapping is just annoying.

Linkin Park might not be liked much on this particular board but compare their fanbase to COB's.

If you actually turn of the Necrophagist and listen to some bands that have some decent melodies that make you want to sing instead of rape murdered babies, then you'll understand why I like listening to this stuff.

Chester's voice is incredible. Mike's rapping is just annoying.

I think you took my remark too seriously. :erk:

Muhammed sings some of the sweetest melodies ever made by man though :lol:

On a serious note, who listens to Necrophagist for the vocals? I've been listening alot to Ayreon lately, that's some of the greatest vocals i've ever heard, plus some of the greatest melodies/compositions. I still don't understand why you listen to it, there are soo many other great singers. But if you like it, that's fine.

EDIT: I listened to their songs on Myspace, he seriously sounds like a whiny kid.