What are you listening to?

Linkin Park might not be liked much on this particular board but compare their fanbase to COB's.

If you actually turn of the Necrophagist and listen to some bands that have some decent melodies that make you want to sing instead of rape murdered babies, then you'll understand why I like listening to this stuff.

Chester's voice is incredible. Mike's rapping is just annoying.

You should listen to Leverage and Brother Firetribe if you like good melodies and good singing... they have the same singer and he's amazing.. Finnish Melodic hard rock/metal.

Leverage - Mr. Universe

Hiromi Uehara - Time Difference

BTW (what I'm about to say doesn't have anything to do with this topic but I have this question on my mind so I'll just ask)
I'd like to know if there is other people here who thinks that Maiden and Ozzy songs are really not that great ? Those old school bands just don't do it for me dunno. I know they are pionneers but anyways....it's probably because the first metal song I've heard in my life was Mask of Sanity when I was 15 so I think that set my standards a bit high for the likes of Maiden and Ozzy.

"LET ME TAKE YOU FAR AWAAAAAAAAAAY!!! you'd like....A HOOOOOOOOLIIIIIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!" Scorpions - Holiday

Gamma Ray - Insurrection

I'd like to know if there is other people here who thinks that Maiden and Ozzy songs are really not that great ? Those old school bands just don't do it for me dunno. I know they are pionneers but anyways....it's probably because the first metal song I've heard in my life was Mask of Sanity when I was 15 so I think that set my standards a bit high for the likes of Maiden and Ozzy.

Whoa, you're a complete retard.

Enjoy your Children Of AIDS.

Well then explain yourself....``you're a complete retard`` isn't elaborated enough I think. Also, note that I said ``I THINK blablabla`` and that ``they don't do it FOR ME``. I never stated ``MAIDEN AND OZZY SUCK`` cuz I agree that would've been retarded lol. So yeah explain yourself please ?

Edit : Btw, I didn't want to start a fight or something, just wanted to know people's opinions about it. thx