What are you listening to?

What's with being 13 ? Yes it's been the first metal song I heard .....so what ? a friend send it to me on msn and didn't have a clue what this band was. I know what my tastes are btw.....musically I know I'm mature. Of course Maiden and Ozzy have some classics songs but, overall, there isn't much songs that attract me the way other bands (CoB, Angra, Ayreon, Hiromi, Michel Camilo and many more) do. I just don't get why they are so ``epic`` like some of you woud say. Of course, 30 years ago, they got popular cuz they were among the first to explore this kind of music. I'm not saying they don't deserve what they got. It's just that I don't see anything really MIND-BLOWING in it. Maybe in 30 years people will say exactly the same about CoB, Necrophagist, Wintersun , name it. That's just how music is. It gets old when new music with a new sound and new techniques comes around.

BUT....saying that I'm a retard is pretty retarded. That's a fucking opinion and I have perfectly the right to ask that question, wich, btw wasn't meant to do any harm or to create fuck with anyone. Thx for reading.

Sir, the test results have come back, it seems from a sample of this comment that you are comprised almost entirely of aids. Enjoy them.

Nothing is wrong with being 13, but you're don't know shit at that age. As you get older EVERYTHING you think is amazing will change in your eyes. Your opinion is most certainly not wanted or needed here, you're not the first little kid coming here saying this shit. kthxbai. It's not even about the music, it's the voice, the lyrics, everything combined that makes them so godamn epic. Growling about fucking cutting yourself and saying AMGIDUNGIVEAFLYINGFUCKINGFUCKFUCKSTERISYOUHATEME! doesn't even come close. I'm sorry, but you fail.

P.S. If I had to choose which person to fucking set on fire, Bruce or Alexi :lol: Well let's just say Janne's gonna have the taste of bbq in his mouth for the next little while :lol:

exactly why I DO have high standards, you dumbshit :lol:! or maybe it's not high standards, but it's just me being picky. it's true I don't listen to A LOT of metal bands. most of them have something annoying about them or are just boring to be frank. But metal is indeed my favorite genre. and I act this way with ALL genres. I love punk rock too, as i've told you before, but it doesn't mean I listen to a gazillion punkrock bands.

Joe, just cuz you're a music-whore and you listen to countless metal bands, doesn't make you the authority of who truly likes what. my favorite composers belong in the metal genre so don't tell me I don't really listen to metal :rolleyes:

You THINK you have high standards. You favourite band is Necrophagist, so... :lol: Please.

Necrophagist is up there, but my favorite band is Bodom, you faggot :lol:

and consider this quote, "To each his own." aka you don't set the standards, mister.

let me like what I like.

Sir, the test results have come back, it seems from a sample of this comment that you are comprised almost entirely of aids. Enjoy them.

Nothing is wrong with being 13, but you're don't know shit at that age. As you get older EVERYTHING you think is amazing will change in your eyes. Your opinion is most certainly not wanted or needed here, you're not the first little kid coming here saying this shit. kthxbai. It's not even about the music, it's the voice, the lyrics, everything combined that makes them so godamn epic. Growling about fucking cutting yourself and saying AMGIDUNGIVEAFLYINGFUCKINGFUCKFUCKSTERISYOUHATEME! doesn't even come close. I'm sorry, but you fail.

Yeah of course when you get older tastes change as you discover more things in music and you get to know more bands and how music works. And stop calling me a kid alright I'm 22. So the voice and the lyrics ? that's what made them epic ? Why would it be only this ? I agree with you they have some good songs that will be remembered (in fact mystique said that...oh well) for a long time. I don't really listen to lyrics in a band....so that wasn't the way I was comparing (was I ?) Bodom and Maiden/Ozzy.

My opinion is not wanted here ? How the hell can you speak for everyone in here ? even if it was the case well....shut up you can't really say that. I have the fucking right to speak on this forum.

I knew you would stick on that very sentence....yeah I said that in an ugly way lol english is not my first language so...my sentences sometimes don't sound like I'd want them to ! anyways you know what I mean. Just wanted you to know that my tastes have matured since I'm probably older than you thought I was. And....what about all the rest of my previous post ? have anything to say on that ?

Helloween - The King for a 1000 years

Epic song...

Helloween - Occasion Avenue

Both are epic songs! :kickass:

What's with being 13 ? Yes it's been the first metal song I heard .....so what ? a friend send it to me on msn and didn't have a clue what this band was. I know what my tastes are btw.....musically I know I'm mature. Of course Maiden and Ozzy have some classics songs but, overall, there isn't much songs that attract me the way other bands (CoB, Angra, Ayreon, Hiromi, Michel Camilo and many more) do. I just don't get why they are so ``epic`` like some of you woud say. Of course, 30 years ago, they got popular cuz they were among the first to explore this kind of music. I'm not saying they don't deserve what they got. It's just that I don't see anything really MIND-BLOWING in it. Maybe in 30 years people will say exactly the same about CoB, Necrophagist, Wintersun , name it. That's just how music is. It gets old when new music with a new sound and new techniques comes around.

BUT....saying that I'm a retard is pretty retarded. That's a fucking opinion and I have perfectly the right to ask that question, wich, btw wasn't meant to do any harm or to create fuck with anyone. Thx for reading.

Yeah of course when you get older tastes change as you discover more things in music and you get to know more bands and how music works. And stop calling me a kid alright I'm 22. So the voice and the lyrics ? that's what made them epic ? Why would it be only this ? I agree with you they have some good songs that will be remembered (in fact mystique said that...oh well) for a long time. I don't really listen to lyrics in a band....so that wasn't the way I was comparing (was I ?) Bodom and Maiden/Ozzy.

My opinion is not wanted here ? How the hell can you speak for everyone in here ? even if it was the case well....shut up you can't really say that. I have the fucking right to speak on this forum.

I knew you would stick on that very sentence....yeah I said that in an ugly way lol english is not my first language so...my sentences sometimes don't sound like I'd want them to ! anyways you know what I mean. Just wanted you to know that my tastes have matured since I'm probably older than you thought I was. And....what about all the rest of my previous post ? have anything to say on that ?

bawwwww.jpg

:lol:!