What are your favorite 80's movies?

Remember Porky's? Now that was perverted for its time! Didn't say it was my favorite though...
I'd have to say Nightmare on Elm Street, Ferris Bueller's Day Off and Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Still scary/funny today when you watch them.

I am huge fan of 80's movies !!!!! I have seen many many many of them !

I love all Schwarzenegger 's movies (especially Terminator, Predator, Conan the Barbarian), Death Wish 3 (with Charles Bronson), all the Indiana Jones, Evil Dead, Bud Spencer and Terence Hill 's movie...
There is so much movie, I can't remember all my favourite ...

All Schwarzenegger films (esp. the two Conan movies)

Willow

The Empire Strikes Back

Return Of The Jedi

The Goonies

Indiana Jones Trilogy

Bill And Ted's Excellent Adventure

American Ninja 1 and 2

This Is Spinal Tap (my all-time favorite comedy)

oh man 80's movies rock! big trouble in little china OF COURSE. i mean wouldn't Lord of The Rings be WAAAY better if Lo Pan was a character???

the arnold movies, ghost busters ( i loved the cartoon when i was little). a few of the old Eddie murphy movies, you know the ones where he was actually a cool movie star.

The Empire Strikes Back

Full Metal Jacket

Die Hard

Lethal Weapon 2

Wierd Science

Midnight Run (DeNiro's best movie)

Aliens

Return of the Living Dead

The Final Countdown (1980)
The Stunt Man (1980)
Firefox (1982)
Remo Williams (1985)
For Your Eyes Only (1981)
Lone Wolf McQuade (1983)

80's movies are the best! So many good ones, most of which have been listed already. The ones I tend to watch the most are Ruthless People, Return of the Jedi, The Empire Strikes Back, Aliens, Beetlejuice, Conan the Barbarian, Predator, Robocop, Terminator, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, The Breakfast Club, The Thing and Hellraiser I & II. That's all I can think of at the moment...

MEGALOUD said:
UNDER WORLD

I bought this DVD just because It looked cool....but I have to say....
it KICKS MAJORLY....this is such a cool flick, now I'm going to have to see the new one in theaters!

Have you seen the second one yet? I thought it was even better then the first one.

@ Iced Dog - "The Thing" is one of my all time favorite movies. I never get tired of watching it. I think that movie is one of Kurt Russell's best along with "Escape from L.A." (not an 80's movie but his character is just so ... macho). lol "Escape from New York" was pretty good too.