what are your reasons to hate Cradle of Filth ?

None.

Their vocals aren't as bad as other bands'.

Dani's vocals have improved quite a lot since TPoEMF. I actually admire Dani for being able to have 7 different shrieking & growling voices. It takes a lot of skill to get the voice he has got.

Edit: Yeah...

Perhaps the first album could be said to have Black Metal Elements in it, but the rest are more Gothic Metal.

1.I you think that CoF is Black metal, you are gay, they are not and NEVER were. Few black metal riffs in earlier albums does not make a label.
2.If you think that CoF is still cool, you are blind.

I used to like them a lot. They brought me into extreme metal. After few years they are not so favourite but I still won´t say I hate them. Vampire and Dusk was masterpieces in its time and still sound good.
As a time proved me, Midian is not as good album as I thought. To be honest it´s boring to me now.
However lot of people critize Damnation And Day, they should listen to it more. It´s great epic album that deserve your attention.
Nymphetamine is just another album in row...they didn´t bring something special, it sounds just like Damnationm, but crappier and repetitive. Target segment is clear: young gotties - the people that I hate the most.
In my eyes is every even album in row good and odd bad. So we will see....

Dani Filt WAS one of the best extreme metal singers (the best for me) but his voice is tired already, also becasute of Absinth (same with Masnon) whe I heard him live (few month ago) he could not sing as well as he used to do.

Another point is their image. It just makes me lol, at that gig I was laugting at them, but I can understand: money is money. As far as Dani is great writer his lyrics are kitsch and clishé.

I love Cradle Of Filth, It's just most of the COF goth-vamp, whatever fans are beyond retarded. Don't consider them as true black metal, more of a BM joke band or something. I find them quite entartaining in that why.

An as I said before; Cradle's rythm section owns COBHC's rythm section by far. Same goes for the lyrics.