What Band Do You Own The Most Albums Of?

Raumien

Pepsi Fiend
Jul 24, 2003
Visit site
For me, it's Rush. Just bought Fly by Night tonight, so I have:

Rush - 2112
Rush - A Farewell To Kings
Rush - Chronicles (2 disc)
Rush - Counterparts
Rush - Fly By Night
Rush - Grace Under Pressure
Rush - Hemispheres
Rush - Hold Your Fire
Rush - In Rio (DVD)
Rush - Moving Pictures
Rush - Permanent Waves
Rush - Power Windows
Rush - Rush
Rush - Signals
Rush - Spirit Of Radio Greatest Hits
Rush - Test For Echo

Huge fan, hope to see them in concert on the tenth.

Its the Projekcts box set and I'm pretty sure its still in print. Its usually about 40-45 but I got mine used for 30. It was recorded back in 95 when the band was still a six piece. They broke up into four smaller groups and each did some live improve shows. Very innovative stuff.

My Dying Bride

34.788% Complete
As The Flower Withers
I Am The Bloody Earth
The Gods Of The Sun
Songs of Darkness, Words of Light
Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium
The Angel And The Dark River
The Dreadful Hours
The Light At The End Of The World
The Thrash of Naked Limbs
The Voice of the Wretched
Towards The Sinister, demo tape
Trinity
Turn Loose The Swans
Turn Loose The Swans 12" Vinyl
The Stories box set

Also looking to get hold of "Unreleased Bitterness", "The Sexuality of Bereavement" and "God Is Alone"

Guess that would be Black Sabbath. I've got everything up to Mob Rules, plus Reunion, We Sold Our Souls For Rock 'N' Roll, and Headless Cross. Eleven recordings overall. I also have all their other studio albums on MP3 format and I'm hoping to gradually replace them with official releases.

It is my opinion that Black Sabbath have never released a bad album. No, not even "Born Again".

Probably slayer or motorhead or even ulver in terms of quantity. Im not about to count.

However there a ton of bands that I own every studio or live album of. Of course most of these cds are stolen off the internet.

5thSeason said:
In Flames - 30 (several different versions of each album... have a look)

http://www.dmccaulley.com/inflames/

Ha, thats pretty intense... you have a signed soundtrack to your escape......... Well I can beat that...

Signeddigi.jpg

Hell yeah :kickass:

probably metallica. if you count all the bootleg stuff by them i have 43 albums.

i've also got all the nofx albums, all the icp albums, and a shitload of tom waits and david bowie.