What Carcass album next?

Lost Wisdom

The Lovely Seagull
May 21, 2002
Tokyo
Hello,

If i love the album Heartwork by Carcass what album of theres do you recomend i get next?

Joel
:)

Swansong is there lightest effort with more layed back riffs... "Necro... ect" is probably there best of the earlyer work... i like that one... it depends what type of music you like

-Necro

necroticism.

swan song is shit!

is a contract obligation album!

they have a bad time release it so i have bad time listen to it.

please someone tell me what the fuckin' is melodic death ...

because if it is in flames i don't see connection with carcass!

at all!!!!!!

Originally posted by dimensionidol

please someone tell me what the fuckin' is melodic death ...

because if it is in flames i don't see connection with carcass!

at all!!!!!!

I wouldn't call Carcass 'Melodic Death Metal'.... They are more like Technical Death Metal...
Who gives a fuck really? It's just good shit... :D :headbang:

I recommend starting from Reek of Putrifaction, but I agree on Necroticism,it was the first Carcass album I got and Im still blown away.

Granted that it came out before heartwork you'd think it would be the best bet for being similar. But you've all over looked one album...and I'm shocked!!!!

Don't listen to those fools, go out and buy Wake up...and smell the Carcass. There's a about 7 songs on their that aren't on any other album. "Is this your life" is one of greatest carcass songs ever and can only be found on this album or one of their singles. Besides their is some older stuff on their as well. It's basically B-sides and rarities, but they are better than Necrotism and share a liitle bit more of the Heartwork vibe....seeing as half of them didn't make it onto that album.

This is your life can actually be found on most Heartwork albums as a bonus. I'd get the Wake up and smell the....Carcass DVD. It shows you Carcass from all of their stages and then you'll be able to decide which album to pick up. I'm sure hearing Corporal Jigsore Quandary will convince you to get Necroticism.

the thing I don't like about Swansong is how they dropped all the SAT word lyrics..

:mad: MULTIFARIOUS CARNAGE.. MERETRICIOUSLY INTERNECINE.. :mad:

\m/

*grabs dictionary* ;)