WHAT DID I MISS?

We need to hang out before i leave this shitty state...I might stay I'm not sure...I'm a cake decorator at a Publix :p fuckin gay but whatever...haha.

boo ya

We need to hang out before i leave this shitty state...I might stay I'm not sure...I'm a cake decorator at a Publix :p fuckin gay but whatever...haha.

boo ya

I hope that we can party, sir!

I'm still working a full time job AND I'm going to be starting a full time internship with the Naval Aerospace Medical Institute in about a week, but hopefully we can squeeze in a krvnk party at some point. I've got a friend that comes down from Atlanta to have beach parties with me here every once in a while, maybe you can catch a ride with him. I'm only about a 5 hour drive from da ATL. I'll probably only be up in that area if a really awesome show comes through that I just can't miss. I really wanted to go to the Scion fest a few weeks ago, but couldn't swing the time off from work.

I'm sorry things didn't work out, sir :cry:.

well it's kinda stressful, but I get to work in a area away from people...maybe ill take pictures of what ive done and show you.

standing on your feet for 9-10 hours isnt exactly fun either but I at least get to be creative.

Can't they at least afford a chair for you to sit in? I don't see why one couldn't decorate a cake while in the seated position.

l_bc6164882c0b4bb1a780097de3536c80.jpg

l_97650d986f964e2eb404677f699ce3b6.jpg

not so metal