teh fuck have I misseD?

I've been out having a life the last little while, did I miss anything interesting? Did anyone miss me? Any news, besides UM's new layout?
Well, everything has 'downgraded' let's say, and I think the forum is just going to grind to a hault eventually, and ironically this forum is proportional to how shit my actual life is getting lately. I've had death threats, everyone is falling out with me, my mom is considering sending me to a doctor for my apparent mental problems, I'm failing my exams, and I couldn't give a fuck:lol: :lol:

I've been out too, glad to know nothing interesting happened!

Hi everyone, I'm back! :wave:

welcome back :wave:

Well, everything has 'downgraded' let's say, and I think the forum is just going to grind to a hault eventually, and ironically this forum is proportional to how shit my actual life is getting lately. I've had death threats, everyone is falling out with me, my mom is considering sending me to a doctor for my apparent mental problems, I'm failing my exams, and I couldn't give a fuck:lol: :lol:

what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger
remember that

So what teh fuck have i missed? Montreal was cool, some french canadian fuckers stole me and my friends jackets off out barstools and left with them, we walked away to talk to some girls for like 30 seconds then the manager said he saw two people walk out with them so we looked around the block and couldnt find anyone. we asked one asian kid and must have been fucked up cuz he cheap shotted my friend and broke his fucking nose. he came after me and that's when i decked him, when my friend Alex got up we chucked his skinny ass down the cement stairs and busted his chink dome piece open. tho he didnt have our shit we still did it New York style....acctually if it happened here he would have been stabbed/shot or raped....pics will soon come!

violent little dude, aren't you?

Anyway
same shit, diffrent day. you know the usual spam, flaming, trolling, etc. Lot's of people posting less or not anymore cuz this place is turning into a troll park.

stuff like that

i dont think 5'10 is short, tho i could be wrong. yes we are violent because we came in peace, if a Canadian is gonna start shit we gonna finish it. i heard Honey ham or roasted ham,,,forgot his name left..

Also, bravo... I woulda done the same thing. Montreal is a pretty rough town, even by American standards, but especially to Canadians. I guess it REALLY depends on your look. Cuz when I went to Montreal, not a thing happened to me. And I was walking around the heart of downtown in the badass part of the city till like 2AM and nothing happened to me. Prolly because I look like a crazy bastard/homeless/drug addict murderer.

:lol: Congrats on a funny story though, first entertaining psot I've read in a while around here.

Also, bravo... I woulda done the same thing. Montreal is a pretty rough town, even by American standards, but especially to Canadians. I guess it REALLY depends on your look. Cuz when I went to Montreal, not a thing happened to me. And I was walking around the heart of downtown in the badass part of the city till like 2AM and nothing happened to me. Prolly because I look like a crazy bastard/homeless/drug addict murderer.

:lol: Congrats on a funny story though, first entertaining psot I've read in a while around here.

yea actually we ended up in midtown (jewtown) so we took our metro station which was Plamadon (the metro is mad fun to ride on by the way) and we got off at peel. we walk to crescent and met SO many weird homeless people, lol and this 'tourguide' from vermont. he walks around with a brown sweatshirt and showed us around, we were drunk....:lol: the kid was cuffed and sent to the hospital. we just reported our stuff stolen and met a cute montreal police chick. hell yea we were outside of The Mad Hatter when we fought that fucker.