So...what have I missed?

The Greek was Belligerent. He disappeared; I used to talk with him every so often, not sure what he's up to. But I know he's been married now for a few years...

Ah, yeah! Chris is his name. I couldn't remember his name on here to save the life of me. I used to talk to him quite a bit.

tumblr_m3z7jm9PnW1qdvfaso1_400.gif

:oops:

I sure did, ages ago. I got tired of people being dickheads to others for no apparent reason. However, I still have some friends from that board who I communicate with via Facebook.

Haha, that's the impression I get from that board. I don't join because it seems like it's the same ~30 dudes talking about how much they hate each other, but it's pretty fucking entertaining.

Yep, that's basically what it is! Another thing you've probably noticed is how they all try to outdo each other when it comes to EVERYTHING. It's so fucking stupid. The people I still talk to from there also stopped posting because of the idiotic behavior.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that the forum, in its current incarnation, has nothing to do with the label. It's basically a bunch of 30-something year-old dudes that post pictures of their dinners and call each other kikes.

Not to mention that the label behaves like a gang of highway rapists.

This.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that the forum, in its current incarnation, has nothing to do with the label. It's basically a bunch of 30-something year-old dudes that post pictures of their dinners and call each other kikes.

And this. They also like to chase away the female posters and/or use them as verbal punching bags.

Mathiäs;10574198 said:
Where the fuck you been, bitch!?
Have been too busy being a bitch!

Oh my, I hate when good peope leave, but when they come back it's such a blessing! :kickass: