So...what have I missed?

Don't we ALL have special needs? :D

I was in a relationship for a while and then that ended. I got a new car about a week ago and got promoted at work about 9 months ago. I also lost 20+ pounds

What have you been doing, Tara? Didn't you get married or something?

I never got married, thankfully but did have a baby who will be 3 in June. For a child so young, he has a very wide taste in music. I am also working and going to college part time. I'm taking an Art History class and we're currently discussing ancient Egyptian art which is pretty awesome.

:lol:

Here's me and the little dude. Messy haired from his nap:

65260_10151275248092826_145762332_n.jpg

He's a doll. He also seems to enjoy some heavy metal too like old Megadeth and Iron Maiden. I actually caught him air guitaring and screaming to Megadeth's "Holy Wars" once. :lol:

Hi Whiskey! I just poked back in myself for the first time this Friday. I always thought you were rad, so I am glad to see you poke back in as well. I am getting married in September and the last few years have had far too little metal in them, so I hoping to pick up where I left off.

I wonder what would happen if we all left UM for a year and then came back. Maybe the forum needs a bit of change.

Hi Whiskey! I just poked back in myself for the first time this Friday. I always thought you were rad, so I am glad to see you poke back in as well. I am getting married in September and the last few years have had far too little metal in them, so I hoping to pick up where I left off.

Wait, we talk about metal here?