Opeth forum best moments

Ah guys :lol:
Why is everyone acting nicely today huh? shouldn't we be like that since a long time? Shouldn't we blame ourselves first? :p
Thanks to everyone for making me thinking about different stuff and writing these posts that helped me improve my English (especially how to insult others lmao.. j/k)

i never laughted so much whit a forum topic like "photoshopeth, i remember too when akerfeld owned a watershed and cliff burton haters and the guy who claimed latin influences by mendez, that was cool hahaha, when i discoverer that he write in the forum a lot i was very impressed, the same thing too whit arjen lucassen, down to earth musicians Ftw.

add me before forum dies...
metal_and_prog@hotmail.com

OH WAIT! I remember now;

SHITSTORM!
&
Someone saying something about how I'm based on my home town, propably from Finland, and that it is the country of shit metal.
Just so memoriable moment. :lol:

I also want to appologise for my share of the bullshit posts I did when I was active on the forum but at least I was not a part of this recent extreme bullshit that have been going on.

Ok, this is my last post until everything clears. If this forum is not gonna get closed I will continue to post, if not.....then it's all history. Best moments for me were the photoshopeth thread and that "THROUGH BASTARD FIRE" song, never laughed that much since.
I understand why Mike wants to close this forum.
Oh, and thank you guys for recommeding me some of the greatest bands ever and Mike, take care of you.
So until we meet again stay TRUE:headbang:BLAK:headbang:METALS:headbang:REBEL!!!!!:headbang:

PEAC EOUT!