Opeth forum best moments

Yeah, "faith" was a fairly decent thread, started by a quaint character..

Atonished I read about some death-metal lovers declaring themselves Christians...interesting, definitely.

What about...PEAC EOUT? what was the name of that thread?

haha i read about that to

i was reading on this forum several months before i actually joined the forum so ive seen alot o threads and posts...but i think the thread that kept me most interest everytime i saw new replies to was the "Opeth Collectors Thread" . When i was introduced to Opeth i was inroduced pretty much to collecting and now i have a big collection to be proud of. Alot of the help i seeked on this hobby of mine was found at the collectors thread.....Farewell Opeth forum memebers

You guys remember when that user - I don't remember his username - decided to go away forever and never come back and wrote a huge text about it then got bashed and decided to reply even though he had said he wouldn't?

...Trying to think of particular moments on the forum.

I liked the thread were Anders posted little anecdotes. And anytime Mikael replied.

*wipes tear*

Amen to that,

Also the photoshop thread.
If this place was to go, i do hope that one thread was saved somehow.

I think in 2-3 ;) minutes after this place is gone it will be missed.

bird exploding thread
photoshop
and i remember a thread we had going in 2006 or something talking about the music industry, whether it was as good as th 70s or something.

I've recently joined UM, so I haven't gone through all of the older threads tbh. My favourite ones are Photoshopeth, ..emmm.. a thread about the funniest things Mike have said while live performances, and also alot of threads that discussed Opeth's songs/albums and music in general...
I truely feel sorry that I haven't get to know you well ,some of you seem to be intresting :D , (probably because I don't post here much)... may be in an unofficial forum?

You guys remember when that user - I don't remember his username - decided to go away forever and never come back and wrote a huge text about it then got bashed and decided to reply even though he had said he wouldn't?

...Trying to think of particular moments on the forum.

hahaha yeah that guy from Belgium :lol:
^ Remember the number 8 introduction and how he wanted to explain that God was a rainbow or sth like that :lol:
God damn it, really cool moments

Best moments were easily the Mike ownings. Especially when Aramas got owned with that thread on what key Godhead's is in. Oh man, I laughed so hard when I saw that.

Best moments were easily the Mike ownings. Especially when Aramas got owned with that thread on what key Godhead's is in. Oh man, I laughed so hard when I saw that.

Agreed. My favorite is user "O P E T H"'s latin influences ownage, since I was the guy he was arguing with when Mike stepped in... it's nice when Mike has your back ;)

Ah, THIS is how the world should respond to death. With laughter and remembering the good times.

:)