Your moustached hero has returned...

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
As you can see I'm back. I'm sure I haven't missed much, and that no one missed me... but I did miss some of you guys eventhough others are dead to me :p

Things have been worked out between Deron and I as best as possible and well and I suppose I should take this opportunity and let everyone know that you need to follow the rules.

No, Deron didn't list this as some condition of my return, I'm just genuinely warning you. I got banned for a minor breach, so everyone needs to watch their asses and stay in line.

Or else you'll end up like me :(

As you can see I'm back. I'm sure I haven't missed much, and that no one missed me... but I did miss some of you guys eventhough others are dead to me :p

Things have been worked out between Deron and I as best as possible and well and I suppose I should take this opportunity and let everyone know that you need to follow the rules.

No, Deron didn't list this as some condition of my return, I'm just genuinely warning you. I got banned for a minor breach, so everyone needs to watch their asses and stay in line.

Dude we need you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:
Edit: I watch your log faggot, you posted on battleheart first:erk:

Hey, welcome back, Joe! I missed you, and you know it. :)

Heartless_Name is ok... but its pretty pointless... if you get banned, just write a PM to deron and he will unbann... this place need a real webfuher