Your moustached hero has returned...

but its pretty pointless... if you get banned, just write a PM to deron and he will unbann...
No. That's definately not how it works.
Yeah, I think I missed you. I am undecided still. ;)
:( You don't <3 me??
dude, it's gay. you get banned for this
Hm. I'm warning you dude. You gotta be careful. If someone reported you for that, you'd be banned for good. I'm serious, there are plenty of backstabbing pieces of shit around, or people that may not like you or whatever, so you need to watch your ass.

Don't trust people cuz they will likely turn you in.

Trust me I know >_>

Obey the rules.

By the way, Joe, your mustache: you promised us, if Lady_Laiho would post a pic of her, that you would shave it.
Yeh, a lot of shit has happened since then. Plus I told HER I would shave it AFTER I got a job. And I'm still unemployed so :(

To be honest I'm probably not shaving it.
I hope he doesn't.

My girlfriend, and all the girls really share your sentiment. :)

Heartless_Name is ok... but its pretty pointless... if you get banned, just write a PM to deron and he will unbann... this place need a real webfuher

I don't think so. The condition of letting him back early is, one more time, and it is a permanent site wide ban. Same will be with Codi.

The one thing I hate more than anything about owning this site is even having to deal with banning people. I don't care for it, but rules are rules and EVERYone needs to remember, this is not your personal playground. There's a lot of others here, at different ages, some at their workplace etc. - treat this forum with respect and there will never be any issues, it really is as easy as that.

No. That's definately not how it works.

:( You don't <3 me??

Hm. I'm warning you dude. You gotta be careful. If someone reported you for that, you'd be banned for good. I'm serious, there are plenty of backstabbing pieces of shit around, or people that may not like you or whatever, so you need to watch your ass.

Don't trust people cuz they will likely turn you in.

Trust me I know >_>

Obey the rules.

dude... below the belt shot - no need to be horrible

I don't think so. The condition of letting him back early is, one more time, and it is a permanent site wide ban. Same will be with Codi.

The one thing I hate more than anything about owning this site is even having to deal with banning people. I don't care for it, but rules are rules and EVERYone needs to remember, this is not your personal playground. There's a lot of others here, at different ages, some at their workplace etc. - treat this forum with respect and there will never be any issues, it really is as easy as that.
:rolleyes: No rules=No problems:cry:

HOORAY FOR DIRTY SANCHEZ!!!

I can't give him some good natured shit once in a while?

I have to agree, over the years that i have been looking through this fourm ive watched it get swamped with people that see it as a place that is theres to wine and bitch, then when they get banned they act like they have done nothing wrong and that they are the good guy and tr00 and not a noob. its one large circle of retardedness (is that a word :lol:) so for people that can not be arsed to get caught up with it sod off.

Hail and Kill
Nick Brookes

Sorry for the wank attempt of spelling i got back from a days piss up an hour ago so get bent :p

Hey, why did eternal_alchemist get banned? I'm sorry, what's happened? If anyone tells me, thanks... otherwise, no problem, it's ok anyway.

As you can see I'm back. I'm sure I haven't missed much, and that no one missed me... but I did miss some of you guys eventhough others are dead to me :p

Things have been worked out between Deron and I as best as possible and well and I suppose I should take this opportunity and let everyone know that you need to follow the rules.

No, Deron didn't list this as some condition of my return, I'm just genuinely warning you. I got banned for a minor breach, so everyone needs to watch their asses and stay in line.

Or else you'll end up like me :(

Welcome back man :D

&#9532;Victim of the Night&#9532;;5891062 said:
Hey, why did eternal_alchemist get banned? I'm sorry, what's happened? If anyone tells me, thanks... otherwise, no problem, it's ok anyway.

He posted some naughty website :p