What did you end up doing last night? (PREPPY WILL BE POSTING HERE, PLZ VIEW)

haha xfer has his funny hat on today.

last night i did yoga (which, by the way, really kicked my ass) and painted a picture for my friend for christmas and put together a box of my clothes for her since she asked for some.... and talked to my roommate. oh and fuzzed freddy.

got a mandolin bridge on my way home from work. tried to clean a bit and string my mandolin while gf napped, broke one of the high Es while intonating and was very pissed. took annoying dogs out to dogpark. went home and gf went out to babysit. cooked mac n cheese and fended off annoying dogs. cleaned the kitchen. cleaned the house. did some laundry. spent an hour peeling beer bottle labels and cleaning off the glue. watched that 70s show, went to bed around 8:45.

tonight: working late (ha! till 3:30 or so) and bottling the homebrew!

You'd best read all my threads today, 'cause the next 49 days are gonna suck.

What exactly is fuzzing your rabbit? It sounds like a euphemism for deadair's (unmentionable), but I get the impression it's some sort of grooming task.

it's not an unmentionable! it involves petting an animal but doing it in a speedy manner so they jiggle around and when you stop their fur is extra fuzzy because they're all static and frazzled.

The other night on Everybody Loves Raymond they were talking about a pet bunny they had as a kid. Raymond saw the dad Peter Boyle petting the bunny once, but when it was brought up he insisted he never did, that it was a wussy thing to do.
Although he did actually end up admitting it because the kids never paid any attention to the poor bunny. So he had to. And hated it.

LAST NIGHT: Worked til 5pm, stopped at grocery store where I purchased carrots, salad in a bag, yogurt, nutrigrain bars, and Labatt's beer (good for hockey nights). Got home, listened to hockey game and made dinner (salad and frozen chicken/veggie potstickers from Costco- yum!). BLUES won 4-0 over BOSTON BRUINS. Went to Ian Moore acoustic show at Off Broadway from 9-12 & got a cd. Got home at 12:30, went to bed.

TODAY: Got up 7:30 to see snow. Slept 35 more minutes with knowledge that I'd be late for work anyway. Slid around on highway, sat in traffic for 1 hr, worked.

TONIGHT: TREE DECORATING and stuff (not necessarily unmentionable).

i had this messed up dream last night that all these little baby chinchilla and rabbit ghosts were running around my room asking to be set free. i woke up in a cold sweat and made sure fred wasn't a ghost and then went and watched my birdfeeder for like 2 hours to see if any birds would use it (they did)

i came in this morning and my crazy director for our department was wearing this horrible white chinchilla and rabbit fur coat (she was bragging about what it was made from...) that goes down to her ankles. she looks like cruella deville (or however it's spelled) from 101 dalmatians.

last night was weird dudes.

After being at work way too fucking long with no lunch break (from 5am till 3:45pm), I finally went home, took out the dogs, ate leftovers, and bottled beer. That covers it.
I'm totally sneaking out early today.

prep, that dream is telling, and i think you should start taking notes in light of the other similar developments.

ironically, very early this morning i had what i call 'brain-flashes' - shit that only used to happen in my early 20s and mid-teens. half-awake, half-asleep seizures, or something like that, in my head that (sometimes) temporarily paralyze me. i keep expecting to open my eyes and see a grey standing there. hasn't happened yet though.