What did you get for christmas gear wise?

Mesa Rev G!

33807_1772672281734_1387080971_2008102_202296_n.jpg

but it's not really a gift, I've paid it myself and I saved money for a quite long time to purchase it...

Got a Randall XLT Cab for my Mesa Rev G and Krank Rev. Series one. This cab really owns i think. Maybe gonna do some samples next week.

regards

I didn't get anything for Christmas. I bought it all myself though, kinda a present kinda getting ready for a tour. Mesa half stack and my PRS.

47611_10150361320235055_893540054_16288262_4809213_n.jpg

Sessy.

First year I didn't get any gear. Not even gift cards to music stores.

I did get Dave Mustaine's autobiography, which is kinda like gear I suppose. It's a good read BTW.

http://www.ilugger.com/product/detail.cfm?nid=1460&pid=40029

It's super bad ass, I can just slide it over the imac, wrap up the cables, slide my keyboard/mouse in the pockets, and roll it away. Fuck laptops - THAT is my new mobile rig! :lol:

Ok, now THAT is what I need! I've kept the original box for my iMac for going on 3 years now, styrofoam and all, just to travel with it. I always wondered if they made something like this! Thank you for the link. :D

I just got some cash so I bought myself an RJM Mini amp gizmo and relevant cable so I can control my Mark V with my Nova System.

I'm also going to be buying a tube juice attenuator when he builds some more.

oxygen61 midi controller
slate drums ex
standard musician's gear mic stand w/boom
music stand (a REAL one, finally :D)
extreme isolation ex-25's
quiklok bs300 monitor stands (haven't opened them but i don't think they come with material, so i guess i'll be getting that myself)

then i bought myself melodyne essential and the five ssd expansions. :>

Ok, now THAT is what I need! I've kept the original box for my iMac for going on 3 years now, styrofoam and all, just to travel with it. I always wondered if they made something like this! Thank you for the link. :D

I've been doing the same thing but only for the last 6 months - taping up the box every time is a huge pain in the ass, and the thing is twice as big as the iLugger case! Not to mention the case has wheels... best suitcase ever. :lol:

Yea i bought myself a few things.

Couple of audio/mixing books

Rme Raydat

Digimax Lt

Adat card for my Smpro preamps

Wordclock Expansion for the Raydat.

Some cables to connect everything,

I also got a flip over Clam ice Shanty to do a little ice fishing if I ever get some free time. I'm hitting the Ice for a few hours tomorrow though!
Dude.

I'm real into ice fishing!

You should hit up some west michigan lakes sometime, they rule hard.

I've been doing the same thing but only for the last 6 months - taping up the box every time is a huge pain in the ass, and the thing is twice as big as the iLugger case! Not to mention the case has wheels... best suitcase ever. :lol:

LOL. I haven't had to tape up the box. It's still in decent shape. Even the handle on top still works good, but yeah... Now that I know about the iLugger, it's the next thing on my list. :D

LOL. I haven't had to tape up the box. It's still in decent shape. Even the handle on top still works good, but yeah... Now that I know about the iLugger, it's the next thing on my list. :D

Do you have the 27" or a smaller one? On my 27", if I put it in the box and don't tape it up, the weight of the computer causes the top of the box to buckle a bit and the plastic handle can get pulled out of it's plastic rivets. I actually had that issue the very first day I got it, the box took a tumble down half a flight of stairs after the handle popped off!