What do you do?

Now that I have a new job:

I'm a Technical Service Rep at a cable internet company. People call in when their internet or email doesn't work and I troubleshoot and whatnot. I'm about to finish my training.

Soon after, in a few weeks, I'll lose this job. But fuck that, I'd rather tour with Exodus than tell old people to unplug their router and plug it back in.

Congrats on that tour, and on the Cable TSR job - I HATE dealing with those dudes when there is an issue. I do system engineering and network engineering for part of my job. I know when something is fugged up on my end. Now, if you got a job with Charter, I'd love to call you & harass you! :)

Congrats on that tour, and on the Cable TSR job - I HATE dealing with those dudes when there is an issue. I do system engineering and network engineering for part of my job. I know when something is fugged up on my end. Now, if you got a job with Charter, I'd love to call you & harass you! :)
Haha, I don't know if I could handle being called and harassed by an engineer... it's not like I know THAT much about what the hell I'm doing! :lol:

I'm...
CEO, director sales and marketing, 24% owner at company A
CTO, director R&D and IT, chairman, 40% owner at company B
CEO, consultant, ISV, 100% owner at company C
Software developer, 35% owner at company D
Consultant (sales and marketing), 5% owner at company E
Consultant (product manager; half time) at company F
Consultant (software developer; half a day a week) at company G
Consultant (software development; now and then) at company H
...and you'll be dead from burn-out by next week :loco: