What do you hate?

I hate St. Anus, I hate Rap, I hate R&B, I hate anything that sounds like crap, I hate school, I hate my parents, I hate girls who are bitches.

I hate the terms "fanboy and noob" I hate people who scream out Bleak at Mikael on the DAMNATION tour. I hate people who group all Opeth fans into the "elitist snob" catagory. I hate people who have obnoxious children and seem to want everyone around to notice how "cute" their kids are. I hate working with the public. I hate how the most intelligent form of music (metal) attracts an overwhelming amount of sub-humans. I hate security guards at black metal shows who tell me I look too "normal" to be there.

I could go on:loco:

I hate drop D tuning.

I hate bendy wah wah solos.
I hate frett buzz.
I hate high action.
I hate modifying a floyd rose locking tremolo system.
i hate it when assholes dont wash thier hands before playing my guitars.
I hate the center pickup.
I hate drop D tuning.
I hate breaking a string.
I hate effect pedals (except chorus and reverb)
I hate cutting out all mid frequencies.
Drop D tuning sucks.
I hate Maria Carey and hope she dies from the bottom of my heart.
I hate my G String haha.

I hate it when people show up late for a meeting they made. Or even worse...when my girl friend says she will be over in 5 minutes, and 30 minutes goes by. Late people really get on my nerves!

I hate people who always have to to better than everyone else......and people who think they are always right, even when they are so obviously wrong. And when people leave traces of old soap and toothpaste round the edge of the sink. erlack.

I hate liquid shit... I also hate it when people cant understand that some music SUCKS... It IS possible that there are people in the world with NO talent whatsoever... Some people might have talent, but if they make guitar riffs that a 14 year old can play after learning guitar for a week, then they must not be trying hard..