What do you hate?

I hate it when people are so quick to say "It's just opinion! Everyone's opinions are valid!" Not to sound like an elitist, I'm far from one, but that does frustrate me.

I'll add more later.

Int said:
I hate it when people are so quick to say "It's just opinion! Everyone's opinions are valid!" Not to sound like an elitist, I'm far from one, but that does frustrate me.

I'll add more later.

Wee.. Thats kind of like my thingie.. If i say 2+2=5 then that doesnt mean my opinion is right... There are good opinions and bad ones...

Opinions that you CANT judge

Person: "I like green!"
Other Person: "I like red, your a fag for liking green"

Some things are just taste... Some people like chicken, some people hate it.. Some people like big boobs, some people like flat chested chicks... Neither is right or wrong, good or bad... Its just taste... That is opinion...

Something Bordering The Line Of Opinion...

Person: Techno is awesome, and is harder to make than any other form of music!
Other Person: Techno is simple and repititious.

Some people like techno... Some people dont.. Thats like the green and red thing... But then theres the thing about talent.. Anyone that says techno is more creative and is harder to make than other genres, is full of shit. Techno IS repititious.. Its DANCE MUSIC for fucks sake... "Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump.." They purposely make it repeat... Its because they think it sounds good.. Which is their opinion... But its not harder to make than other genres... I make fun of techno almost every day... Cause its simple... "Thump, Clap, Thump, Clap.."... Ive pissed of many people saying techno is simple and easy to make... Ive made techno on my computer... Its funny as hell... Arrr... Im pretty much just making fun of techno now... Oh well... I guess i kind of got some good points out in this post... i dunno...

I think techno is simple and repititious...