What do you have on high rotation at the moment?

Blitzkrieg

Master Exploder
What have you been listening to lots lately??

Heres mine:

Edguy - Hellfire Club
Judas Priest - pretty much everything of theirs. Electric Eye DVD is getting a hammering.
Grave Digger - Heart Of Darkness
Blaze - Blood And Belief

Thats mainly it, along with all my 80s mp3s I have been gathering.

Evanescence - Whipser. Man, when she sings the final 'Suddenly I know I'm not sleeping. Ohhhh I'm still here, all that's left of yesterdaaaaaaaaaaaaay'.
That is some serious fuckin singing. She nails that part and it sends the shivers up my spine every single time.

The Doors, inparticular: When the Musics Over, Waiting for the Sun, The unknown Soldier, The Crystal Ship and People are Strange.
The doors are fuckin awesome. I love the slower songs like Crystal Ship.

Opeth - Damnation. Just an awesome fuckin album. Not a dud song on the whole album (The last track is not as interesting as the rest though). Windowpane rules.

Pain of Salvation - People Passing By. My favorite song from the Entropia album. It is fuckin huge. Opens with a badass bass riff and then all of a sudden after the verse and chorus, it turns into a massive epic with a killer emotive solo and backing vocals. Everytime I get to the end of this track, I forget all about the start and have to repeat it again. Awesome the whole way through, but the second half inparticular is just brilliant

5 albums on high rotation

The Streets- original pirate material
The Streets- A grand don't come for free
Converge- Jane Doe
nasum- Helvete
Exhumed- Anatomy is Destiny.

Sonic Firestorm - Dragonforce
At The Heart Of Winter - Immortal
Storm Of The Lights Bane/Where Dead Angels Lie - Dissection
Valley Of The Damned - Dragonforce
Spiritual Black Dimensions - Dimmu Borgir
Danzig - Danzig

Hey Gore, what's the new Dark Tranquillity like? I'm usually loathe to get CDs full of old songs that haven't been released properly before, but the bonus live disc intrigues me. And they're a great band, too.

I've been playing music lately:

Styx - Greatest Hits
The Who - whatever the name of that greatest hits album I have is
Coroner - Punishment for Decadence (awesome album!!)

And stuff from my haul from Amazon that I got yesterday. At the moment I'm listening to Aerosmith's "Toys in the Attic", which I've never heard before. Not bad so far, I guess.

phlogiston said:
I would post in this thread, but spawn will just laugh at me and call me fruity.
You fruity girl! Why do you worry about what other people think so much? :dopey:

The Eternal 'The Sombre Light Of Isolation'
Entwine 'diEversity'
Entwine 'Gone'
Lullacry 'Crucify My Heart'
Poema Arcanus 'Iconoclast'
Edguy 'Hellfire Club'
Dark Tranquillity 'Haven'
Dream Theater 'Metropolis Part 2: Scenes From A Memory'

plus various tunes including Jack Off Jill, Theatre Of Tragedy, KMFDM, Godflesh, My Dying Bride, Avrigus etc

Spiff, DT is excellent. The first disc has seven tracks that only appeared on Japanese album releases, two songs from their first EP and some early demos. Their early stuff is VERY different from their later stuff. It features the current In Flames singer and a more death/black style. The live disc is aweseome.

I bought a really awseome metal compliation double album while in Sydney earlier this week. It rules!

Not quite. That place was gonna set me back about $150 per night, which isn't bad - but I felt I could do better. Thanks to Mark I found a cheaper place in Pitt St.

Sydney is so easy to get around, it's ridiculous!

We did leave the CBD, but only by accident.:lol:
Compared to Melbourne, getting around was a breeze!