What do you listen to when you party?

Chryst Krispies

Vanilla Gorilla
Jul 27, 2005
Boston
www.twitter.com
When I'm fresh:
I always start out BLASTING Municipal Waste, Pantera, Terror etc.

As I start to get retarded:
then it ends up Blink-182, Paramore, New Found Glory, *poppunk*etc

When I have the spins and am on the floor trying to not lose it:
Meshuggah, Lady Gaga, Kesha, The Acacia Strain. ALMOST EVERY TIME...and then I listen to Mother from Danzig.

I don't understand it but if the playlist is in order, I won't lose it and will wake up in one piece ha haaa.

Now you.
AT THE GATES STYLE..GO!

Prepartying usually happens to I Killed The Prom Queen, Misery Signals, or Sylosis. Without fail, really.

Actual partying is always hiphop/dance/electro music since most of the partying I do involves getting shitty while grinding on skanky girls on the dance floor.

We'll see this summer though - gonna be a shit ton of daydrinking and pool partying, probably more hiphop/dance shit cause thats what the girls like.

It is ALL about municipal waste, sick of it all, bad religion, reel big fish, zebrahead, punky-hardcory-ska-y-thrashy stuff

START
andrew_wk_cover_500.jpg

crowbar.jpg

clutch500.gif

crowbar.jpg

black-crowes-pic.gif

FINISH

Im going to say anything that has a dance grove to it, particularly shit like Andrew W.K., Rammstein, Pantera and maybe less dance like but still energietic, folk metal like Bodom, Fintroll etc. Has to be good intense party dancing music if I am getting my drink on!

I was mainly referring to pregaming/and or raging with close friends.

Otherwise yes, it's primarily hiphop here as well. Which I don't mind either.:kickass:

Oh well. Big parties : Hiphop, rap, pop, whatever.

But with close friends : some metal, some rap, but not most of the commercial shit.

The Offspring, Rancid, Less Than Jake, Millencolin, Rise Against, Green Day (old), Goldfinger, Foo Fighters, Sublime, Atari Teenage Riot, Prodigy, Dope, Rob Zombie and Rage Againt The Machine. I basically party at anything you would hear on a Tony Hawk videogame :lol:

The other three bands that always work depending on the mood of the party are The Crystal Method (big beat), Portishead (trip-hop) and Big Bad Voodoo Daddy (swing).

...oh, and "funk carioca", that you dont´even wanna know what is (basically miami beat with nasty obscene lyrics)

Classic rock - AC/DC, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Foreigner (sucks but shut up), Boston, Tom Petty, etc. etc.

When it comes to strip clubs though, when I find one that regularly plays Deftones, A Perfect Circle and Tool its great. There's just something about the atmosphere of a strip club and those songs that just works.

wow.. i cant really say anything specific!
Everything from Baltimora to Testament.. a given is always Rebel Meets Rebel though!

"Cowboys Do More Dope" is the ultimate party song!