what do you look like

7thSon

RIP CHORD STRANGLER
I know we did this a while back.
but its been a while and we have new members now.
So,,I'll be the frist...

Its_me.jpg

Ps how come all the icons on this page show up as red X's??
or is it just my sceen!?

I'll post my picture as soon as I can get access to a scanner.

Hmmm... Don't ee any red crosses myself...

i don't want to break anyones monitors so i'll just post a link.
i'm the goofy lookin kid on the right. right here

...hey, you asked for it! oh yeah, i got some pics of my setup and what-have-you on this page. I made the page for an internet class, and just left it up. enjoy, or something. :p

Me. This photo is close to one year old now, but the only difference is longer hair.

leecassidy_684775.jpg

I thought it might be a cool idea to get a shot of where I record (my computer with the guitar and whatnot set up by it), but my digital camera's quality is terrible (like in the above photo), so I'll take one with a regular camera and post it when I have it done.

This is kinda funny...I had always assumed that the photo in your profile was a pic of you....I just realized now that it is a picture of Jeff Bridges or somebody...

Originally posted by rabies
This is kinda funny...I had always assumed that the photo in your profile was a pic of you....I just realized now that it is a picture of Jeff Bridges or somebody...

:lol: Yeah, it's Jeff. It's a shot from the film The Big Lebowski, a film I absolutely love (hence the "the dude abides" and the "they're gonna kill that poor woman" quote).
If you haven't seen the film, I highly recommend it.

Lee