What do you Spaniards think of this?

Theredintheskyisours

It is ours you know.
Apr 27, 2003
South Lyon, Michigan, USA
Visit site
Wow, I bet this was in Spanish news a lot lately. It's about a doctor by the name of Rainer Kuehne displaying a potential breakthrough in search of the ancient lost city of Atlantis.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3766863.stm

My eyes were very watery when he believed that this advanced civilisation were the mysterious "sea people". The ones who conquered the mighty ancient Egyptian empire. People also believe that these theoretical people were so advanced, that they invented light bulbs (yes, in some theories, these people learned how to use electricity for their own uses). These people had the greatest trade routes in the world at the time. These trade routes were supposedly far greater than Roman trade routes.

Well, if it's been in our news I haven't seen it yet. However, bear in mind that I just look at the pictures, photos or cartoons, and the rest gets automatically skipped.

Atlantis? I just can say that I met her once. :p

|ngenius' main braincell (When you hear the tone, leave a message...)

While I must admit things like these always incite in me a great deal of interest, curiosity, and fascination; I don't know what to actually believe ..with so many misled studies, expeditions, exploratory dead ends, and secrecy; and things like hoaxes, and urban myths and legends.

MagSec4 said:
While I most admit things like these always incite in me a great deal of interest, curiosity, and fascination; I don't know what to actually believe ..with so many misled studies, expeditions, exploratory dead ends, and secrecy; and things like hoaxes, and urban myths and legends.

That's why I watch those realistic american series, like Stargate SG-1, where every clouded mystery is accurately detailed in an ode to perfection: a Goa'uld is always behind it, no matter what "it" stands for. The Goa'ulds are the culprits behind it all. They made Atlantis fall, and they will rise it again!!! Muaha, muahaha, muahahaha!!! :p

|ng (Who felt really puzzled when McGyver decided to start exploring the universe out there...)