what do you think of this template

thanks for the comments.
and HomerJ, now that you said the button font looks gay, they actually do, im gonna change them later.

work out the banner give it some frame or something over all looks nice

CliffBurton said:
I dislike the Band Name font, the capital D looks like an O. I tlooks Like Oark Oligarchy.

:lol: i know, i've been lookin for good fonts to download and trying to make a good font, but i can't come up with goos ideas.

and thatks for the comments everyone

EDIT: OMG, i just noticed something...i need to chane the name of the website on the banner :lol:

Chamet said:
:lol: i know, i've been lookin for good fonts to download and trying to make a good font, but i can't come up with goos ideas.

and thatks for the comments everyone
get someone to draw a Logo, will be more original than a downlaoded Font

CliffBurton said:
get someone to draw a Logo, will be more original than a downlaoded Font

yea...i could draw a logo...its a good chance to use my graphics tablet :lol:

EDIT: i haven't got much time now cis im workin on another template for a design website that im gonna set up, and im also designing a forum skin for it...so as soon as i got time im gonna design the logo, put it on the banner and upload it here see what you guys think...

Joonas Lehtonen said:
It's fucked up and gay, congratulations.

hahaha, i'd like to see you TRY to make a template like that, untill you make a template better than that...you dont have the right to make a comment on my template...so stfu and go fuck your mum, you EMO bastard.

Chamet said:
Joonas Lehtonen said:
It's fucked up and gay, congratulations.

hahaha, i'd like to see you TRY to make a template like that, untill you make a template better than that...you dont have the right to make a comment on my template...so stfu and go fuck your mum, you EMO bastard.

And he is actually the guy that doesn't know how to resize a picture...