The Mars Volta - what do you think???

I heard only one song of them and I really can't remember what it is as it was the only song in my computer when I got it and I was like 8 years old but the guy at the store we bought it put it there I dunno why... and then I ended up deleting it because no-one ever listened to it. I'm pretty sure it was called Mars Volta.

eh, at the drive in has some good songs. like One Armed Scissor is pretty good, but i'm pretty sure that was their only hit. i think the mars volta is better than ATDI though.

and please don't ask what we think of sparta...cuz that's going too far.

i listen to everything. can't help it. but "emo" isn't music, so i don't listen to that. i can't stand it really, and that's why i had to quit my last job :p

-[chop]-;6049671 said:
LoL you quit your job cuz they played emo music or what?

yeah i worked at a store called "hollister." it's a really popular clothing store especially here in california. so they play all the popular bands and shit like fall out boy, rooney, panic at the disco, all american rejects, hellogoodbye, etc. after a few days of working their during the day time, i decided i couldn't take it anymore so i quit. that music seriously drove me insane. i can't stand it. it's worse than rap/hip hop imo.

but see, i used to work there overnight and that way waaay better. we were allowed to play whatever music we wanted. i drove my co-workers crazy when i put in my black metal cds :lol: and they all freaked out when i put in cradle of filth and deicide. they asked me if i was a satanist. ha.