The Mars Volta

I like deloused the best, but they're one of those bands that makes cool parts to songs, just not great whole songs. I can only stand so much of them

FUckin hate this poser band......bunch a fuckin idiots makin fukcin noise and sellin it to hippies as music...!!!!!......fuckin hippies always like teh trahs music.....!!!!!.....this band has the worst singer ever in the recorded history....!!!!...adn they think they are some fuckin pink-floyd spwan...!!!!!......i just hate this band....i mena i usually dont wish death on ppl.....but.....yeah......fuckin hate this sorry pathetic excuse of a band......hate 'em jsut hate'em....PEAC EOUT

FUckin hate this poser band......bunch a fuckin idiots makin fukcin noise and sellin it to hippies as music...!!!!!......fuckin hippies always like teh trahs music.....!!!!!.....this band has the worst singer ever in the recorded history....!!!!...adn they think they are some fuckin pink-floyd spwan...!!!!!......i just hate this band....i mena i usually dont wish death on ppl.....but.....yeah......fuckin hate this sorry pathetic excuse of a band......hate 'em jsut hate'em....PEAC EOUT

lmao can't say i'm your fan Waz, but that was a worthy post.