Favorite non-metal album

Damn everyone on this board has excellent taste in non metal music. Strange that metal fans know more about what non metal is good than 99% of the general music fans that have no idea who most of these bands are.

Guardian of Darkness said:
On an irrelevant note, I downloaded The Work Which Transforms God yesterday (I know you rave about this) and it's one hell of an eerie album. It's unusual enough for me to struggle with judging its quality at this stage, but on first impressions it's great. At first the drum machine annoyed me (they tend to) but it isn't doing now.
Ah. It is a very unusual album, easily Blut Aus Nord's most experimental and eerie album. Though, definitely not for all tastes, even those that enjoy black metal. I don't mind the programmed drums either, it adds to the dissonance of the album. I adore the hypnotic ambience it gives off. Absolute brilliance.

my fav non metal album at the moment is:

0003020603202_500X500.jpg

hmm

Big Pun - Capital Punishment
Led Zeppelin - Greatest hits box set
The Used - The Used
someone mentioned Tool - Lateralus....Tool is progressive metal so i don't think that counts but if it does it's number 1 non-metal album, hell number 1 album of all time
best of queen