The Mars Volta - what do you think???

Arcarsenal

New Metal Member
Apr 1, 2007
Behind you
Well this is very simple :loco:

all i want to know if have you ever heard about a band named the mars volta ?
and what do you think about them??:headbang:

well nerevarine i dont care your F****n opinion becuase you like the strokes XD the strokes sux balls :) ypu shuold considarate to listen to other bands =)

These 2 girls at work were talking about them yesterday. They were like "OMG, Mars Volta, I love them so much, I saw them at bla bla...!"
But who the fuck are they? I've heard the name, but could never bother finding out who they are.

Their first full length album was the only thing worth listening to.
The rest is pure fucking hopped up on acid shite.

well nerevarine i dont care your F****n opinion becuase you like the strokes XD the strokes sux balls :) ypu shuold considarate to listen to other bands =)

1. the strokes are fuckin good.
2. the mars volta are also fuckin good.

Their first full length album was the only thing worth listening to.
The rest is pure fucking hopped up on acid shite.

yeah, De-Loused in the Comatorium is a really great album. there are reallllly good songs on there. i think my favorite MV song is Roulette Dares. they're actually a pretty good band with some fucked up (in a good way) lyrics. but the acid really does mess up their songs sometimes. they're so high they think their music is good w/all those nasty effects and delays when it sounds like pure tripped out crap e.g. frances the mute (the album) and also a lot of their latest album, Amputechture.

all in all though, i'd have to say i do like them. although they're more of a jam band.