What do you think about ARK???

JOSENCHANT

New Metal Member
Dec 18, 2005
Madrid (Spain)
hello people... i only want to know your opinion about this band and if you know if the band is still on.. ufffff i can´t stop playing their music... the voice is really amazing (jorn lande) and the result is incredible!!! pure power with a lot of emotion and very very progressive. i recommend FEED THE FIRE to start listening. thanks for the help and good luck. i need new enchant album pleaseeee!!!!! greatings from spain!!!

Great band. One of my favorite bands I've heard Jorn sing in. So sad that they didn't do much other than two CDs, they really had a great sound and the band seemed to have great chemistry.

Great band, they manage to sound fresh and completely different than the dream theater wannabes out there that infest progmetal, but i do think they have/had a problem, i do love Jorn Lande and he is truly one of the best singers ever to have lived, but if you are a Whitesnake fan (which i am) you cant stop but being irritated by Jorn's copycat vocals he does of David Coverdale, its not on all songs, but in some its just too much, Jorn has a side to his voice that is fresh and very himself, but half the time he enters in Coverdale mode and loses all his personal touch.

Fully second all above comments.
It's really funny that this thread appears now (how long ago was Burn The Sun? 2003?), as only just a couple of weeks ago (or the day you posted this?) I re-discovered ARK after not having played their albums for years, and was totally blown away by them again, not understanding how I could have forgotten about such a gem in my collection....
Maybe there was an overall (sp)ARK in the cosmos? ;)

Johnny Macaluso recently posted on his Facebook page that he and Tore were working together again on new Ark material??

:OMG:

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: