what to say....

J

Javier

well hello fellow Enchanters, a message board has been added, all thanks to the webmaster himself, i am a college student from Houston and also a fan of Enchant, i was introduced to Enchant when i first heard of Marillion's Rothery involvement for the ABOTW album, since then i have been hooked on Enchant's music, never would i have thought i would express as much admiration for another band as i have for Rush for many years now, Enchant is certainly way up there, they are the best kept secret the music world has yet to discover, i can only hope now that they continue making music in the many years to come, even so, i hope to meet many other Enchant fans from around the world now that a message board is up, thanx again webmaster, laters... :rollin:

Hello Javier,
I'm a fan from Holland and i think your messageboard is a great idea. I do not have much time so next time i will talk some more.
Greetings Hans

thanx for the comment hans, hope to talk to you very soon :rollin:

Hello to all Enchanters in this World!!!
I'm writing to you from Toruñ - the most beautiful city in Poland.Although my real name is Sebastian my friends use the nickname Sawka, which I really prefer. I must say it's a huge pleasure for me to express my affection to the greatest music band on earth right here.My adventure with them started about six years ago, almost exactly when "The Blueprint" was released.Since that very moment I realised Enchant's music would become love of my life. And it really is!!!
The begginings were extremely hard just because it was almost impossible to buy Enchant's albums right here in Poland.Together with my closest friend Elvis ( who once spent almost all his pocket money buying "Break" while his stay in Italy a few years ago ), we acted like hunters searching for CDs, which is not a problem nowadays.The price for our efforts was MUSIC and satisfaction we still share.As much as I only try, it's highly difficult for me to find the exact words to describe my feelings and emotions when I think of Enchant. I only want you to know there are Enchant freaks in many different places like Poland.
If I were to classify my favourite prog bands the list would look like this : Enchant, Rush, IQ, Dream Theater, Pain of Salvation, Spock's Beard, RPWL, Cairo and many, many others... I truly regret these crews don't come to Poland ( with the exception of DT, who came down here last year) to play some gigs.Maybe one day my dreams will come true and I will have an opportunity to see Enchant's performance.
I would like to say hello to you- Javier -for making this message board real, and to Enchant guys hopefully recording the new album.

Sawka

jotted down the city you are from, never heard of torun, but then again my geography is poor, i will look it up on my almanac, i guess i have my own blueprint of the world i need to work on myself, i will certainly visit eroupe someday swaka, it just only a matter of time, about the bands you have listed in your post, i think they are all very talented including cairo, but i think one thing that separates enchant and rush from these other bands you mention is that their songs are all timeless, just like rush's limelight or red barchetta continues to captivate many new fans in this day in age, enchant's paint the picture or below zero could similarly endure the test of time on a larger scale if only they would find a way to tap into national radio somehow, also about the board, thanx for your comment but my idea of starting a message board only came naturally after i posted a question on the guest book in which i got only one reply :-( swaka, glad to have you here :rollin:

Hello Javier,
Thanx for your quick response.Although you've never heard about Toruñ, just to support your knowledge of my place of living, I can tell you that some guy widely known as Copernicus was born here.
As far as tapping into radio goes, it is really difficult for bands like Enchant to become widely known just because of today's media ignorance.I don't really know how it works in the US, but generally speaking, Polish radio stations just ignore every song lasting more than 3 minutes!!!( with the glorious exception of Polish Radio 3 )
Right now I keep on listening to XEN project, and I find it somehow different from Enchant, yet still absorbing!
For the time being my ears can't free themselves from Red Letter Day, Find a Way and Middle Ground.
Bye for now, Javier.

Take care

Sawka

PS I'm not completely sure if it was for computer's mistake, but one should not spell my nickname as 'swaka', but 'sawka'

sorry for misspelling your name, now i know, thanx for pointing it out, about the Xen material, although Enchant takes on a different sound approach on this album, still there are some songs that are heavily infused with the sound of Enchant that we all know and love such as red letter day and especially my favorite song off that album, find a way...by the way, ignoring every song lasting over 3 minutes is not the american way here like it is in poland as you say, instead radio here thrives on a lost, commercial generation...

I'm a big fan as well. I'm Shawn Pelata, I reviewed "J9oD10" in the "reviews" section for DigitalMetal.

I'm really looking forward to another release from the band...