What do you think is better

There are two reasons why I can't say that yet:

1) I was very excited about the Sun Caged album when I first heard it. But because of endless repeating of the album you get used to it, and you get less excited. Artemisia is new, so at the moment probably more excited then the other album, but that might change in the future.

2) I haven't bought Artemisia yet.:oops:

Greets, Sebas.

There are two reasons why I can't say that yet:

1) I was very excited about the Sun Caged album when I first heard it. But because of endless repeating of the album you get used to it, and you get less excited. Artemisia is new, so at the moment probably more excited then the other album, but that might change in the future.

2) I haven't bought Artemisia yet.:oops:

Greets, Sebas.

That is very true, but it's something about pauls voice, don't get me wrong i love andre vuurbooms voice. I just like the more laid back vocal style.

I think it's impossible to choose between the two albums simply because they were recorded by two pretty much completely different bands.

I loved the debut album when it came out, but I rarely listen to it from start to finish anymore, just loose tracks.

I think that the band's current members have this "vibe" together that makes for excellent music which will still be played and listened to years from now.

The live shows are also awesome, and thoroughly enjoyable. Paul is a great vocalist who also delivers on stage, unlike Andre who couldn't really impress me live. Don't get me wrong, Andre is a good singer and he sounds great on record, but not on stage imo ( can't be just the hay fever :p ).

So, needless to say, I'm very pleased with Artemisia and the current band! :worship: Good things are coming your way, I'm sure :cool:

Keep on rockin'! :headbang:

I think it's impossible to choose between the two albums simply because they were recorded by two pretty much completely different bands.

I loved the debut album when it came out, but I rarely listen to it from start to finish anymore, just loose tracks.

I think that the band's current members have this "vibe" together that makes for excellent music which will still be played and listened to years from now.

The live shows are also awesome, and thoroughly enjoyable. Paul is a great vocalist who also delivers on stage, unlike Andre who couldn't really impress me live. Don't get me wrong, Andre is a good singer and he sounds great on record, but not on stage imo ( can't be just the hay fever :p ).

So, needless to say, I'm very pleased with Artemisia and the current Wband! :worship: Good things are coming your way, I'm sure :cool:

Keep on rockin'! :headbang:

WELL SAID, THE NEW SUNCAGED HAS GREAT CHEMISTRY:worship:

I still don't have Artemisia (yeah, I know:oops: ...forgive me, I'm a student;-)), but now I've heard the 2005 Promo from the website I'm confident that I'll love Artemisia. However, I still don't now if it can live up to the Sun Caged album. If it will, that might be because of the fact that I've listened for ages to the old record, waiting for some new material. :p

Greets, Sebas.

I still don't have Artemisia (yeah, I know:oops: ...forgive me, I'm a student;-)), but now I've heard the 2005 Promo from the website I'm confident that I'll love Artemisia. However, I still don't now if it can live up to the Sun Caged album. If it will, that might be because of the fact that I've listened for ages to the old record, waiting for some new material. :p

Greets, Sebas.

Trust me, when you do get it you will be in heaven:saint:

However, I still don't now if it can live up to the Sun Caged album. If it will, that might be because of the fact that I've listened for ages to the old record, waiting for some new material. :p

Greets, Sebas.

Don't worry, if you listen to Artemisia as being a completely new album by a totally revised and refreshed band, you'll love it I'm sure :) I do anyway! :headbang:

I've been really trying to get into Artemesia but it just doesn't grab me the same way the self titled album or the Lemur Voice albums did. I'm hoping it grows on me soon but so far not looking good. Might have to throw the CD in the car and listen to it to/from work... that often does the trick.

I've been really trying to get into Artemesia but it just doesn't grab me the same way the self titled album or the Lemur Voice albums did. I'm hoping it grows on me soon but so far not looking good. Might have to throw the CD in the car and listen to it to/from work... that often does the trick.

You shouldn't have to try and like an album. If it hasn't hit you now it probably wont:cool:

You shouldn't have to try and like an album. If it hasn't hit you now it probably wont:cool:

I dont think thats necessarily true..

I despised the new Blind Guardian album for a long time; but after their live concert I really really dug it for some reason.. I love listening to songs from it now :D

There are so many bands I absolutely love that simply never grabbed me at first. Shaaman and Adagio are probably the best examples. It's not that I didn't like their music to begin with, it just didn't "grab" me. Even particular albums by a band I otherwise like can sometimes take a while. "Octavarium" is a particularly good example, as is Deep Purple's "Abandon". I can see a lot to like about "Artemesia", it just hasn't "grabbed" me yet... but it's starting to :cool:

There are so many bands I absolutely love that simply never grabbed me at first. Shaaman and Adagio are probably the best examples. It's not that I didn't like their music to begin with, it just didn't "grab" me. Even particular albums by a band I otherwise like can sometimes take a while. "Octavarium" is a particularly good example, as is Deep Purple's "Abandon". I can see a lot to like about "Artemesia", it just hasn't "grabbed" me yet... but it's starting to :cool:

yehyeh.
Thats the SAME case for me with Adagio and DT's Octavarium.

coenen1_pic.jpg

Greatest Guitarist on the planet.