what do you think of Arch Enemy

I don't like them, or her, people who can't tell the differance between men and woman growling are strange to me. Not saying she can't, but i just dislike the sound.

They have some amazing riffs and they just keep making new ones on every album, Amotts are gods. I used to like angelas growl 2-3 years ago, but now i dont like it at all, too computerized, bleh.

They have some amazing riffs and they just keep making new ones on every album, Amotts are gods. I used to like angelas growl 2-3 years ago, but now i dont like it at all, too computerized, bleh.

what do you mean by computarized? she sounds exactly the same live

They used to be an alright accessible band up to Burning Bridges. After that it's pure euro metal bullshit. Angela is generally overrated because of her gender, but not even a good growler could save such boring music.

@no_reply: she actually sounds better live, just because the effects are so shitty.

I like everything before Wages Of Sin...though WOS did have some cool material on it. They just lost focus after that...some newer songs just seem forced and not well written.