What do you think of me?

:erk: Damn...I don't find him hot at all :lol:
When I first discovered Bodom oh... say... 4 years ago I jumped on the Alexi bandwagon. Myself, I have a thing for Hatebreeder-era Jaska hahah boo has to lose the gorilla torso.

Yeah, Alexi's not hot. He's falling apart.

Whatever, I never paid any attention to you. I was totally oblivious to your existance. But then again, I have a life, I don't really post here a lot. (Even though I lurk!)

When I first discovered Bodom oh... say... 4 years ago I jumped on the Alexi bandwagon. Myself, I have a thing for Hatebreeder-era Jaska hahah boo has to lose the gorilla torso.

Yeah, Alexi's not hot. He's falling apart.

oh, yes, your didn't suspect something like that :Smug:

200px-Jaska_wacken.jpg

he kinda looks like a sisi here...

What do I think of you? You're FULL OF SHIT!! :lol:

No but myself and you are almost like the only ones here pretty much who speculate and don't just play cool internet dudes and bash everyone..

The only thing I don't particularly like about your sig is how blurry it is. Try making it a little smaller?

Although post-Midian Cradle is shit, imo, Dani seems like an interesting character. I'd like to meet and have a chat with him over some coffee/absinthe.

Really? I thought the problem with my sig was that it was too small. Which pic? The COF or COB one?

Dani Filth fucking rox! He's also the best lyricist too. I'm still dying to meet my metal god!

^What he said. Dani is very witty with lyrics, he puts good thought into composing and pulling together themes and ideas. Some get a little repetitive tho... but he's surely well-read. Every other word isn't fuck fuckin fucker blah blah like a certain someone.