What do you tihink

Tebus said:
@Grand Wazoo: Actually, SOAD isn't over. I still enjoy their music. I was just saying that other bands have risen above them in my ranks. :)
Hehe, oh, it is for me. :lol:
I think they're a funny band, which didnt make very good songs, but merely funny, easy-listening background/party music..

Very well..

I like too SOAD but i only know the first album, i never heard the others.
Most of the time i enjoy their lyrics, they are interresting and not like the other shity US bands like Coal Chamber, fo example. They point things that other people prefers to ignore because it means for those people to remind their ways of thinnking. I really think that kind of agitators is usefull.

SOADarkT said:
Hi everybody, I've bought the last album Dark Tranquility album... Their melody are really wonderful...But, for me there is an band than I prefer...
SYSTEM OF A DOWN !!!

What do you think of these "dangerous free thinker" ??

I Think you are full of SHIT..

what do you think about that??

@MagSec: I guess i didn't want to straightly ask "which songs should i dl, sir?" :p

Siren (who just noticed the typo in this thread's title. :rolleyes: )

Villain said:
Sorry - too much anime for that day, I believe. :heh: Just thanked you for the information, anyways.

oh. you´re welcome, then :)

Siren said:
@MagSec: I guess i didn't want to straightly ask "which songs should i dl, sir?" :p

you could try:

Chop Suey!, Deer Dance, Toxicity, Sugar, ATWA, Pictures, A.D.D, Spiders, War, Suggestions