What do you use for your go to guitar sound?

cool thanks for the replies. It seems way more varied than what I remember several years ago when everyone was either using Pods or 5150/mesa cab.

Bad Monkey (no drive. Or any other TS) - Mesa Dual Rectifier (Red chn) - Mesa 4x12 - one single SM57 straight at the edge between the cap and the cone of the upper right speaker, right on the grille or up to 1" away for more air.

Lately it's been my modded 6505+, 5153 50watt or mark IV into either an engl pro 4x12 or mesa recto 4x12.
Occasionally the JVM or Blackface recto

I hate the idea of a go to sound. That's what makes music sound so even and boring these days and I think it's laziness and lack of creativity. I always need to start on fresh basis to add a bit excitement. Just my two cents.

+1. I also tend to record people who have a thought out tone these days. Naturally this goes beyond guitar too.

I use the SM7B and SM57 on guitar often, but that's about it.

For high gain I am using this: TSE X50 2.3.
(RA47>OD-808>X50 (MK-II mod, EL34, tight as fuck)>Cabinet)

My favorite cab right now is the last MesaOs by Kalthallen Cabs.
I also like a lot the Trackmix Studio cabs (the last TMS_5153_SuperTight sounds great)
and of course I like too the Ownhammer Cabs (Diezel 4x12 with lynchback is great), waiting for new ones...
And I'm waiting too for the new Clark Kent impulses.

Cheers!